Hello, I'm new

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-05-2015, 09:14 PM
RE: Hello, I'm new
AND HERE'S MOM WITH THE BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
21-05-2015, 08:25 AM
I never really understood the whole spam thing. Granted the guy seemed overly eager to express his gnostic atheism, at every turn. And seemed a little manic about it. But he did seems to do so, when it tied in to whatever the thread, or the post he was respond to was about. I guess I can see it, it's the sort of tendency to overwhelm whatever thread he participates in, like a monkey shitting all over the place.
[+] 1 user Likes Tomasia's post
21-05-2015, 08:50 AM
(20-05-2015 09:14 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  AND HERE'S MOM WITH THE BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!

That seemed a tad premature. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-05-2015, 08:51 AM
(20-05-2015 08:19 PM)pantywetta95 Wrote:  Ok. First i would like to explain how
Quote: i obtained the intuitive skills of truth seeking.
When i was a christian back in highschool, i took a government course online at a Christian college. We learned about truth seeking. And i aced my midterm and final based on thr fact that in order to seek truth, we must be willing to go against everything we believe to be true in order to find truth. And because i used to love yahweh and his supposed son, jesus, i was willing to risk going to a fake eteenal hell. I mean if you say you love something, you are willing to do anything to draw closer to it right?

Quote: i obtained the intuitive skills of truth seeking.

Well, there's your problem. It's intuitive, all woo with no evidence.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
21-05-2015, 09:00 AM
(21-05-2015 08:25 AM)Tomasia Wrote:  I never really understood the whole spam thing. Granted the guy seemed overly eager to express his gnostic atheism, at every turn. And seemed a little manic about it. But he did seems to do so, when it tied in to whatever the thread, or the post he was respond to was about. I guess I can see it, it's the sort of tendency to overwhelm whatever thread he participates in, like a monkey shitting all over the place.

A lot of people are here to figure out how to relate to each other on a newly leveled playing field. Doesn't mean anyone can run around like a dick and shove shit down everyone's throat.

Many other places, and in real life, the atheist is most often displaced by the socially accepted "norm" that "there is a god" - it's been perpetually shoved down everyone's throat for millennia.

Leveled playing field... there will always be some on both sides who just don't get the hang of playing well with others. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-05-2015, 09:02 AM
Could a mod please change the title of this thread to

"Hello, I'm banned"

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
21-05-2015, 09:06 AM
(21-05-2015 09:02 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Could a mod please change the title of this thread to

"Hello, I'm banned"

My first belly chuckle of the day. Thanks Kingsy. Laugh out load

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-05-2015, 12:13 PM
(20-05-2015 08:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  Possibly a member of the Crystal Methodist Church here.

Made me spit my Captain Crunch on the floor.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
21-05-2015, 12:17 PM
(21-05-2015 08:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 09:14 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  AND HERE'S MOM WITH THE BAN HAMMER!!!!!!!

That seemed a tad premature. Drinking Beverage

Not really, I posted it after she had done it.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
21-05-2015, 12:23 PM
(21-05-2015 12:13 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  
(20-05-2015 08:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  Possibly a member of the Crystal Methodist Church here.

Made me spit my Captain Crunch on the floor.

Ha! I missed that - pretty much spells it out, Pablo! Thumbsup