Hello, It's Me

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
08-12-2013, 04:48 AM
RE: Hello, It's Me
(08-12-2013 04:28 AM)bemore Wrote:  Welcome to the nice Ed. The Ed that sometimes talks rationally and politely.

Not so much of a welcome to the nasty Ed. The Ed that spits venom at the drop of a hat, even to people who made efforts to get along and question his views.

Yes, but how long until the personalities intersect again?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
08-12-2013, 11:27 AM
(08-12-2013 04:48 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 04:28 AM)bemore Wrote:  Welcome to the nice Ed. The Ed that sometimes talks rationally and politely.

Not so much of a welcome to the nasty Ed. The Ed that spits venom at the drop of a hat, even to people who made efforts to get along and question his views.

Yes, but how long until the personalities intersect again?

My guess....time will tell -- but we won't have to wait too terribly long.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-12-2013, 12:03 AM
(06-12-2013 07:19 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Don't givea a rats patootie who you love Gordo. Explain your previous exit.

The TL;DR version is he got upset that people made "unpatriotic posts" or some shit and he requested to have his account banned. So... he was banned.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
09-12-2013, 12:07 AM
(09-12-2013 12:03 AM)Logisch Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 07:19 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Don't givea a rats patootie who you love Gordo. Explain your previous exit.

The TL;DR version is he got upset that people made "unpatriotic posts" or some shit and he requested to have his account banned. So... he was banned.

And he made a turd of himself in the process for which he has not addressed or apologized for.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
09-12-2013, 12:08 AM
(09-12-2013 12:07 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 12:03 AM)Logisch Wrote:  The TL;DR version is he got upset that people made "unpatriotic posts" or some shit and he requested to have his account banned. So... he was banned.

And he made a fucking cunt of himself in the process for which he has not addressed or apologized for.

Meh, don't care. Not worth caring about. Won't make a difference if he does.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
09-12-2013, 02:58 AM
Hello, It's Me

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
09-12-2013, 03:11 AM
(07-12-2013 04:33 AM)Filox Wrote:  You see how interesting everything is now that he is back? I told you guys, but you wouldn't listen...

Anyway, tell us about the new you, Gordon. From your sig I can see that you went really changed your views on religion and that you are now a spiritual person, psychics and all that. I remember you were already on your way there when you left us, so what happened to you, where did you end up?

Hello Filox! Imagine meeting you here. Thumbsup

Yes, I guess I was on my way to it before I left here last time. Now it seems to be the life path I'm on, and I don't really see any other way. I'm too old now to go changing things up.

I do tarot readings, astrological readings, medium readings, and dream interpretations. I'm starting an online school to teach the psychic arts called, Southern Psychic Seminary. It's a very slow process, but the first two classes should be up and running by April of next year. Those two will be Introduction to Astrology 1 and Introduction to Astrology 2. And the seminary will just build from there.

There's room for atheists as well, you know. There's going to be a Liberal Arts school within the Seminary and it wil have classes like logic, research, mathematics, etchics, etc. Those things are probably best taught by atheists.

Besides, more and more atheists are finding that they can believe in the spiritual realm and still be atheists.

Anyway, nice to be back. I missed the stimulating conversations. Drinking Beverage
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-12-2013, 03:39 AM
(09-12-2013 03:11 AM)Gordon Wrote:  And the seminary will just build from there.

There's room for atheists as well, you know. There's going to be a Liberal Arts school within the Seminary and it wil have classes like logic, research, mathematics, etchics, etc. Those things are probably best taught by atheists.

Besides, more and more atheists are finding that they can believe in the spiritual realm and still be atheists.

Anyway, nice to be back. I missed the stimulating conversations. Drinking Beverage

Oh like the HOARDS, I repeat the HOARDS of people you predicted (was THAT "precognition" ???) would come streaming into the Veridican church. You are so seriously deluded, I might have to feel sorry for you.
What is "etchics" ? Is that where you invite people up to see your "ethics" ?
"Hey baby, wanna come up and look at my big ethic set ?"
Or is it finger painting for future astrologer/toastmasters ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
09-12-2013, 07:38 AM
And there it is. That's what he's selling this time, classes.

Your problem is not your product Egor, there are plenty of people (especially in 'Merica, the stupid person capital of the world) out there willing to waste money on star readings and dream interpretations etc.. Your problem is your marketing. You're not directing your efforts at your target audience. Atheists are not your target audience.
You need to get some google ads going or something. Draw the right target audience to your website, create some business for yourself.

You're not gonna get rich by trying to sell your crap to a bunch of Atheists.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-12-2013, 07:41 AM
(09-12-2013 07:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And there it is. That's what he's selling this time, classes.

Your problem is not your product Egor, there are plenty of people (especially in 'Merica, the stupid person capital of the world) out there willing to waste money on star readings and dream interpretations etc.. Your problem is your marketing. You're not directing your efforts at your target audience. Atheists are not your target audience.
You need to get some google ads going or something. Draw the right target audience to your website, create some business for yourself.

You're not gonna get rich by trying to sell your crap to a bunch of Atheists.

he needs a late night info-mercial!!

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post