Hello, It's Me

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
09-12-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: Hello, It's Me
(09-12-2013 07:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And there it is. That's what he's selling this time, classes.

Yabut, I can get 'em for free from coursera and they're from top-notch educators at top-tier universities. So that don't seem like a viable business plan to Girly. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2013, 08:07 PM
(09-12-2013 07:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And there it is. That's what he's selling this time, classes.

Your problem is not your product Egor, there are plenty of people (especially in 'Merica, the stupid person capital of the world) out there willing to waste money on star readings and dream interpretations etc.. Your problem is your marketing. You're not directing your efforts at your target audience. Atheists are not your target audience.
You need to get some google ads going or something. Draw the right target audience to your website, create some business for yourself.

You're not gonna get rich by trying to sell your crap to a bunch of Atheists.

Atheists are clearly his target audience. He just needs a new target audience.

Like hippies.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-12-2013, 08:12 PM
(09-12-2013 08:07 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Your problem is not your product Egor, there are plenty of people (especially in 'Merica, the stupid person capital of the world) out there willing to waste money on star readings and dream interpretations etc.. Your problem is your marketing. You're not directing your efforts at your target audience. Atheists are not your target audience.
You need to get some google ads going or something. Draw the right target audience to your website, create some business for yourself.

Atheists are clearly his target audience. He just needs a new target audience.

Like hippies.

Yabut wouldn't those hippies replace the current powerful ex-hippies once they get older and fuck the worlds economy even more? Do we really want him to have that much influence? Consider

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
09-12-2013, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 08:34 PM by Question.)
Is this for real crazy Ed? Great. /sarcasm
I give it two weeks before he becomes an intolerable douche again.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
10-12-2013, 06:09 PM
(09-12-2013 08:19 PM)Question Wrote:  Is this for real crazy Ed? Great. /sarcasm
I give it two weeks before he becomes an intolerable douche again.

Methinks you might underestimate his stamina. ... Nowhere near as high as Girly's, but still.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
10-12-2013, 06:24 PM

Meh ... let the guy make a few bucks. He's gotta earn a livin'!

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
10-12-2013, 07:16 PM
(06-12-2013 02:21 AM)Gordon Wrote:  I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for having me back in your forum.

I really think it will be a beautiful and brand new day. I missed the fun. Oh, heck. This deserves a song...Weeping

I missed our little chats. Drinking Beverage

Well, hello again, Edward.

(09-12-2013 07:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  (especially in 'Merica, the stupid person capital of the world)

Thanks, man. I love you too! Big Grin

Watching this forum interact with Ed, I can't shake the feeling that he is a huge attention whore, and many people in here simply feed directly into his hands. You guys don't see it?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
10-12-2013, 08:04 PM
(10-12-2013 07:16 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 02:21 AM)Gordon Wrote:  I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for having me back in your forum.

I really think it will be a beautiful and brand new day. I missed the fun. Oh, heck. This deserves a song...Weeping

(09-12-2013 07:38 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  (especially in 'Merica, the stupid person capital of the world)

Watching this forum interact with Ed, I can't shake the feeling that he is a huge attention whore, and many people in here simply feed directly into his hands. You guys don't see it?

That's what I'm banking on. Yes

The more you know, sort of deal. Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif] Yay Unicorns!!! Please tell me your courses cover Unicorns. If yes, I would be on it like a fly on shit, Gordy, 'cause that would be off the hook!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
11-12-2013, 02:14 AM
(10-12-2013 07:16 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Watching this forum interact with Ed, I can't shake the feeling that he is a huge attention whore, and many people in here simply feed directly into his hands. You guys don't see it?

That's how it was last time if I recall.

Then Terrorists capped it. Ah, good times....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-12-2013, 02:09 PM
(10-12-2013 07:16 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  

Oh, he is. I bet he has a secret FB account where he posts selfies and begs for likes.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.