Hello, It's Me

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
06-12-2013, 04:16 PM
RE: Hello, It's Me
(06-12-2013 03:43 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 03:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  I see that you don't deny being soft in the head. Consider

Of course I don't. I've given you positive rep. Tongue

That's convincing evidence. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2013, 05:01 PM
Haha! That's my boy Ed! Shows up, says hello, and an eight page thread ensues.

Welcome home Egor!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
06-12-2013, 05:01 PM

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-12-2013, 05:04 PM
WOO EGOR THE LEGEND IS BACK.

LET'S VANDALIZE STUFF AND BE JOYOUS. Shy
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
06-12-2013, 05:31 PM
HI! Im new and my name is and I have been attending church for years but I couldnt believe any of it. I tried to believe so i could be like everyone else thats why i went for so long. FAIL. So Ive realized that ive been an atheist. Religions just aren't logical. I'm kyabella or just ky or just bella. That's my introduction.
06-12-2013, 06:23 PM
(06-12-2013 03:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 01:14 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh....let's give him a chance.

Of course we give him a chance.

But anyone who has already given him a positive rep. is soft in the head. Dodgy

Sadcryface
If he's mean to me again-- like he's been in the past -- then i will merrily change it to neutral (or delete it) and begin my own thread in the forum about how right you were.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

06-12-2013, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2013 06:40 PM by Gordon.)
Wow. Unsure

I'm listening to "Hello It's Me" on iTunes as we speak.

There are so many responses, I figured I'd just not quote any of them and try to hit the gist of them. I am the old Egor. But I've changed. I've grown. I still believe in God. I believe in God more now than I did last time I was here.

And why does everyone bring that up? Last time I was here? Last time I was here, I don't know, I felt a lot of love in the room...maybe it was just me...but there was something. Yes

Now everyone is clamoring for an apology. What do you want me to say..."I love you?" ...I love you. Weeping
Here, Christopher Walken says it better (I guess KC is Sean Penn [Image: nixweiss.gif] )

I guess I better go fill in my profile...again.Drinking Beverage

And Chas, my dearest Chas. How can you be such an angry young man, when you're future looks quite brite to me? Come on people now, smile on your brother. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Gordon's post
06-12-2013, 06:39 PM
(06-12-2013 03:27 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(06-12-2013 03:17 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I too have experience. Positive reinforcement creates positive results. Negative reinforcement creates negative results.

KC, I'm just gonna say this: it's not the first time this has happened with Egor. Positive and negative reinforcement plays no role with Egor - if it goes to shit, it goes to shit, no matter what others try to do to influence it. I don't expect different results - I'm just consoled by the reality that if he blows his cock off on this site again, he's probably gonna get banned.

I know, you've warned me (personally) about this before. You said he's nice when he wants something then turns on everyone. I guess I just liked the nice Egor. And I'm guarded where he's concerned.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

06-12-2013, 06:39 PM
(06-12-2013 06:30 PM)Gordon Wrote:  Wow. Unsure

I'm listening to "Hello It's Me" on iTunes as we speak.

There are so many responses, I figured I'd just not quote any of them and try to hit the gist of them. I am the old Egor. But I've changed. I've grown. I still believe in God. I believe in God more now than I did last time I was here.

And why does everyone bring that up? Last time I was here? Last time I was here, I don't know, I felt a lot of love in the room...maybe it was just me...but there was something. Yes

Now everyone is clamoring for an apology. What do you want me to say..."I love you?" ...I love you. Weeping Here, Christopher Walken says it better (I guess KC is Sean Penn)

I guess I better go fill in my profile...again.Drinking Beverage

And Chas, my dearest Chas. How can you be such an angry young man, when you're future looks quite brite to me? Come on people now, smile on your brother. Big Grin

Well, it seems you are as delusional as ever.

No, Eddie, I'm not angry - just pragmatic.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
06-12-2013, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2013 06:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-12-2013 06:30 PM)Gordon Wrote:  I am the old Egor. But I've changed. I've grown. I still believe in God. I believe in God more now than I did last time I was here.
Now everyone is clamoring for an apology. What do you want me to say..."I love you?" ...I love you. Weeping Here, Christopher Walken says it better.

It's gonna take a lot more than that for me to get Todd Rundgren outta my fucking head.

(06-12-2013 06:30 PM)Gordon Wrote:  And Chas, my dearest Chas. How can you be such an angry young man, when you're future looks quite brite to me? Come on people now, smile on your brother. Big Grin

Girly got a new dangling reference rule. Pussy pointers shall be left dangling for the garbage collector. ... Unless I'm low on testosterone, in which case I still ain't got no choice. Weeping

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post