Hello My Old Friends!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2015, 07:42 PM
RE: Hello My Old Friends!
(24-03-2015 07:41 PM)kineo Wrote:  I was definitely glad I spent the time here that I did. I have been able to have several debates with my father about religion and atheism, and the content here really prepared me for those long discussions. I need to brush up again, I think! Plus, I do miss some of the discussions! And some not so much, lol... I still remember the old holocaust deniers from back a couple years ago. Uuuuugh, groan!

Egor was banned again

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-03-2015, 07:43 PM
(24-03-2015 07:41 PM)kineo Wrote:  I was definitely glad I spent the time here that I did. I have been able to have several debates with my father about religion and atheism, and the content here really prepared me for those long discussions. I need to brush up again, I think! Plus, I do miss some of the discussions! And some not so much, lol... I still remember the old holocaust deniers from back a couple years ago. Uuuuugh, groan!

We have our usual influx of pre-Easter theists here. Enter those threads at your own risk. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
24-03-2015, 07:44 PM
(24-03-2015 07:42 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  

Egor was banned again

Ha! Fuckin Egor...
24-03-2015, 07:45 PM
(24-03-2015 07:44 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 07:42 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Egor was banned again

Ha! Fuckin Egor...

Dude was weird, calledhimself gordon

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Hi! Looks like you left a bit before I joined, but it's nice to me you!! I like you already Yes love your signature.
24-03-2015, 07:53 PM
Good to see you, k. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-03-2015, 08:00 PM
(24-03-2015 07:00 PM)kineo Wrote:  It's been a while, just thought I'd drop by and see what's going on around these parts! Anyone still around that I know? Smile

Yabut who are you?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
24-03-2015, 08:01 PM
(24-03-2015 08:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 07:00 PM)kineo Wrote:  It's been a while, just thought I'd drop by and see what's going on around these parts! Anyone still around that I know? Smile

Yabut who are you?

That should prove to kineo that some things never change around here. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-03-2015, 08:08 PM
Nice to meet you too, Smercury44! And good to see you too, Chas!
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
24-03-2015, 08:09 PM
(24-03-2015 08:00 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

Yabut who are you?

I dunno, just someone who was around, then gone, then around again, then gone again, and so on. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post