Hello My Old Friends!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: Hello My Old Friends!
(26-03-2015 04:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 04:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yes, yes it is. Big Grin I like C# a lot better than Java. C# delegates are a much more natural way to implement async callbacks than Java's listener model. Visual Studio is still the best IDE out there. Java's Swing doesn't even come close to the widgets provided in WPF. And deployment of C# apps is painless while Java apps almost always are a pain in the ass to deploy. Welcome back programmer!

BlinkBlinkBlinkBlink

I understood about a third of the words there but have no clue what it all meant. Weeping

There's wizardry involved. Shocking Back away verrrrrry slowly, say three "Holy Shit"s and two "Undefined"s, then turn on the TV and forget this ever happened. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-03-2015, 05:06 PM
(26-03-2015 04:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I understood about a third of the words there but have no clue what it all meant. Weeping

Remember this when you try to explain to Dipshit's baby daddy that "This is a journal and this is a ledger. Journals manage the transactions and ledgers manage the accounts." Big Grin

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-03-2015, 05:06 PM
(26-03-2015 05:04 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 04:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  BlinkBlinkBlinkBlink

I understood about a third of the words there but have no clue what it all meant. Weeping

There's wizardry involved. Shocking Back away verrrrrry slowly, say three "Holy Shit"s and two "Undefined"s, then turn on the TV and forget this ever happened. Yes

That's a relief - I figured it was math. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-03-2015, 11:18 AM
Where did your avatar go? Did you murder dude with glasses? Did you bop on his head like a bongo and then eat him in front of his own offspring? Did you bring cake for me?

Oh welcome back btw.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
27-03-2015, 05:57 PM
(27-03-2015 11:18 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Where did your avatar go? Did you murder dude with glasses? Did you bop on his head like a bongo and then eat him in front of his own offspring? Did you bring cake for me?

Oh welcome back btw.

lol, well I took the avatar down because I don't feel like it represents me anymore. Smile I'll make a new one at some point!
27-03-2015, 10:28 PM
Hello darkness my old friend...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post