Hello! THANK YOU

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Hello! THANK YOU
(04-06-2017 12:37 AM)Meaghan88 Wrote:  Seriously why couldnt I find this websiter sooner.

you found it now! Welcome!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheUnholy's post
04-06-2017, 10:50 AM
(04-06-2017 10:14 AM)Meaghan88 Wrote:  I guess ill start by getting drunk and blasting dimmu borgir as loud as i can while dancing in my naughtiest lingerie.

I just saw your pic in the "do you have the balls" thread and then you post this.

I'm all hot and bothered now. Blush

Welcome to the forum. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
04-06-2017, 10:53 AM
Hello! THANK YOU
(04-06-2017 10:50 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 10:14 AM)Meaghan88 Wrote:  I guess ill start by getting drunk and blasting dimmu borgir as loud as i can while dancing in my naughtiest lingerie.

I just saw your pic in the "do you have the balls" thread and then you post this.

Take a cold shower.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
04-06-2017, 11:12 AM
(04-06-2017 10:53 AM)KUSA Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 10:50 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  I just saw your pic in the "do you have the balls" thread and then you post this.

Take a cold shower.

Gonna have to.... Yes

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
04-06-2017, 11:18 AM
Welcome to the forumSmile

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
04-06-2017, 11:51 AM
(04-06-2017 10:14 AM)Meaghan88 Wrote:  i am 29 years old and have two children, been married for 3 years now. Thank god(or not lol) my girls wont have to experience the fear cycle of religion!

Best thing I've read all day Thumbsup Congrats on living your life on your own terms. I also was stuck in the fear of damnation re: xtianity, and I was so glad to kick all that shit to the curb--I'm glad you did too and that you are breaking the chains of religion for your young daughters so they can live their lives on their own terms.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
04-06-2017, 03:05 PM
G'day mate, and welcome to TTA. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
04-06-2017, 03:36 PM
(04-06-2017 10:14 AM)Meaghan88 Wrote:  Thanks everyone! It feels very strange to not have to worry about eternal damnation anymore, or whether ive been praying often enough. I feel so free! I spent far too much of my life trapped in fear thanks to my Baptist christian upbringing. i am 29 years old and have two children, been married for 3 years now. Thank god(or not lol) my girls wont have to experience the fear cycle of religion! Now what?...
I guess ill start by getting drunk and blasting dimmu borgir as loud as i can while dancing in my naughtiest lingerie. Because i can. Or maybe ill just stay up and drink beer in my pajamas and watch 50 shades of grey. Or maybe ill pass out by 9:30 like the old lady i am haha. Point is i am going to enjoy my life. Finally.

Laugh out load You go! Have the best time of your life. Big Grin

Welcome here, I like you already. Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Larai19's post
04-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Welcome Meaghan88. Better late than never. Glad you made it.

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
05-06-2017, 12:49 AM
Hello.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.