Hello TTA people!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-11-2011, 07:56 AM
Hello TTA people!
Hey everyone! I've been a skeptic for most of my life. I would go through the motions in church, but I never really had a strong ground in my faith. However, I have affirmed my stance as an atheist only recently and I am excited to discover more about atheism and theism in general.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Kaos MD's post
26-11-2011, 09:43 AM
RE: Hello TTA people!
Welcome to the forum. I think you have the right outlook as well. It's important to learn about both sides, not just one. A lot of atheists think that there aren't any reasons for learning about religion, but I think they are wrong. There is information in abundance within religions gospels. Usually the info has to do with why religion is a poison but it's good to know thine enemy.

We do talk about other stuff too, fun stuff even. However you will notice that we tend to sway more towards politics and science for the most part.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
29-11-2011, 04:33 AM
RE: Hello TTA people!
(26-11-2011 09:43 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Welcome to the forum. I think you have the right outlook as well. It's important to learn about both sides, not just one. A lot of atheists think that there aren't any reasons for learning about religion, but I think they are wrong. There is information in abundance within religions gospels. Usually the info has to do with why religion is a poison but it's good to know thine enemy.

We do talk about other stuff too, fun stuff even. However you will notice that we tend to sway more towards politics and science for the most part.

Tis true. For-warned is for-armed after all.

Welcome to the forums Kaos. just browse around and you'll get the feel of the place soon enough.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user