Hello TTA

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
05-04-2013, 12:56 PM
RE: Hello TTA
(03-04-2013 12:58 PM)Lalida Wrote:  I find it difficult to understand the mood of this site, ...

Hugs, we're big fans of hugs. ... Hug

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-04-2013, 01:09 PM
(05-04-2013 12:18 PM)Lalida Wrote:  But my English is so so bad Sad

If your English were so bad, you wouldn't have been able to type this post. Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
06-04-2013, 07:31 AM
(03-04-2013 12:58 PM)Lalida Wrote:  I find it difficult to understand the mood of this site, still not sure what is exactly is all about that everyone love and enjoy the most in here, please kindly gives some good advise please i hear that a lot of genius in here as well!
so i know how to react lmao Consider
Thank you Smile

altho i know is all about no god in here but what else? :>

Just be your self.

There are many Americans on this site and (aside from a few seasoned travellers) being simple and impoverished folk, they don't get out much so I think it would be interesting to read about Thailand.

I think you and pxlgirl are the only two from Thailand on here.

Similarly, there is much to learn about other places and cultures.

We have recently been joined by a guy from China and perhaps some of us are we are learning a new perspective from what we are reading.

Personally, I would like to read about your thoughts on how your relatives reacted in superstitious ways after your recent bereavement (if you feel ready to write about it).

XX

and, by the way if you "Tell us dirty secrets about DLJ" there might be repercussions. Thumbsup

06-04-2013, 07:37 AM
(06-04-2013 07:31 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 12:58 PM)Lalida Wrote:  I find it difficult to understand the mood of this site, still not sure what is exactly is all about that everyone love and enjoy the most in here, please kindly gives some good advise please i hear that a lot of genius in here as well!
so i know how to react lmao Consider
Thank you Smile

altho i know is all about no god in here but what else? :>

Just be your self.

There are many Americans on this site and (aside from a few seasoned travellers) being simple and impoverished folk, they don't get out much so I think it would be interesting to read about Thailand.

We have recently been joined by a guy from China and perhaps some of us are we are learning a new perspective from what we are reading.

Personally, I would like to read about your thoughts on how your relatives reacted in superstitious ways after your recent bereavement (if you feel ready to write about it).

XX

and, by the way if you "Tell us dirty secrets about DLJ" there might be repercussions. Thumbsup

Good thing "repercussions" hasn't been covered in English class yet.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
06-04-2013, 07:51 AM
(06-04-2013 07:37 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 07:31 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Just be your self.

XX

Good thing "repercussions" hasn't been covered in English class yet.

There you go, Lalida! How good is your English that Erxy is under the impression that you have had lessons?

06-04-2013, 07:59 AM
Consider

24-02-2014, 01:05 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2014 01:23 AM by Lalida.)
(03-04-2013 01:04 PM)morondog Wrote:  If there is no God in here then is there no-God in here ? God-B-Gone ? Atheism! Kills Gods Dead!

Don't mind me...

Mostly we're twits. Lmao.

I suggest don't worry about the mood and just post Wink

Apart from no-God in here, we mostly discuss politics and the various ways the world is going to shit...

Lmao after all I just get your point xDD

Angel oi
24-02-2014, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2014 01:24 AM by Lalida.)
(03-04-2013 01:34 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  It's about life occasionally with and mostly without the 'God' thing.

We have Coffeehouse, Conspiracy, Philosophy, Politics, Science, Health and Psychology, World News, Literature, Music, Movies, Gaming, Entertainment, Sports, Food, and This, That, and The Other Thing ... What else do you need?

Wink

Thanks, I kinda like the sounded of - This That and Other Thing -
8-)

Angel oi
24-02-2014, 01:10 AM
(03-04-2013 02:48 PM)Dom Wrote:  Well, that about sums it up.

We have a lot of weird humor going on here, just relax and go with it and you'll have fun. It's a crazy bunch but they will grow on you.

Gotcha! Totally lol

Angel oi
24-02-2014, 01:11 AM
(03-04-2013 02:49 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 02:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Talk about your favorite movies, books. Tell us dirty secrets about DLJ. You know, the usual stuff.

You mean there's more we haven't heard yet?? =o

Welcome to TTA! Feel free to tell us whatever you please.

Where are you from?

DLJ? Idk what to say secret wont be secret if i tells you, you know Wink

Angel oi