Hello To All Of You !!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2014, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 08:47 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
RE: Hello To All Of You !!
(10-06-2014 03:49 AM)namrejaf Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 05:54 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Welcome to sanity, this is the logical area of the web Yes

Contrary to what your preacher told you, the earth isn't flat, there isn't enough water on or in the earth to do a never happened global flood, no one who wrote of jesus actually met him, there is zero physical evidence of jesus, none of the books are authored by who you think they are in the bible, or even in the century you think...and yes, dinosaurs existed and they lived millions of years ago. Creationists will wave that aside and say that dating methods aren't accurate, actually they are...very much so.....any other fairy tales I can assist you in moving beyond? Drooling

welcome aboard!..again!

follow the Christopher Hitchens line

care to expound on that comment? Perhaps I misread your intent..everything I just stated I can substantiate, or perhaps you are in agreeance with me and were merely pointing out Mr Hitchen's brilliant statement I have in my signature line. Help an ol man out and clarify your intent.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 08:53 AM
RE: Hello To All Of You !!
(11-06-2014 03:05 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(10-06-2014 01:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Check out this interesting site.

And welcome!

Here is your welcome plesiosaur.
[Image: cryptoclidus_juvenile_london2.jpg]

Trying to steal my thing? I got you

I don't understand this one

[Image: tumblr_lvrf58vBkL1qibz0jo1_r1_500.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply