Hello World :3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2011, 10:09 AM
RE: Hello World :3
(01-12-2011 10:08 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I was unaware there were other reasons. Smile

Of course there are other reasons, I'm an atheist because I secretly hate God so deny his existence and I think baby fillet steak with chips is delicious.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 10:10 AM

Okays, Thank You EVERYONE Big GrinBig Grin
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2011 10:15 AM by Erxomai.)
(01-12-2011 10:08 AM)ADTR I Think Yes :) Wrote:  Well thanks haha and who is that 0.0

He'll be showing his countenance here any moment now.

If you're a 420 friendly, I recommend being altered before you read HouseofCantor's posts or you may be irrevocably altered forever.
(01-12-2011 10:09 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Of course there are other reasons, I'm an atheist because I secretly hate God so deny his existence and I think baby fillet steak with chips is delicious.

Anything with chips is delicious. Do you think I'd eat fish if it weren't for the chips?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-12-2011, 10:17 AM

420 haha.... ive only done it a couple times Big GrinBig Grin
01-12-2011, 10:17 AM
(01-12-2011 10:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Anything with chips is delicious. Do you think I'd eat fish if it weren't for the chips?

Nothing goes with chips as well as baby fillet steak, especially if you have a baby sauce to go with them Big Grin!

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
01-12-2011, 10:22 AM
(01-12-2011 10:17 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(01-12-2011 10:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Anything with chips is delicious. Do you think I'd eat fish if it weren't for the chips?

Nothing goes with chips as well as baby fillet steak, especially if you have a baby sauce to go with them Big Grin!

No malt vinegar?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-12-2011, 10:24 AM
(01-12-2011 10:22 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  No malt vinegar?

Vinegar's a bit strong, if you're not careful you ruin the taste of the baby.

PS. Sorry ADTR I Think Yes Smile, I'll try not to derail any of your future threads with baby eating discussion.

Best
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
01-12-2011, 10:26 AM

-cough- O_O
You are absolutely gorgeous.

----

Well this website, no one really gives a fuck what you do/talk about; as long as it is semi-appropriate & you still apply the rules to everything you do.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me huns. ^-^
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
01-12-2011, 10:27 AM
OK, first off, I DO like helping people, so feel free to come to me with any questions (so shut up Hamata.......fucking troll....grumble grumble), second, you can talk about anything you want here. There's a ctegory for just about anything, and if it's something without a category, just put it in "this, that, and the other thing." Lastly, HouseOfCantor is either a genius or a complete nutcase. Either way, we all kinda like him cuz he makes things interesting, can be quite poetic, and usually makes absolutely no sense unless you have the Cantor Secret Decoder Ring.

....and when these clowns call me the sleeping dragon, just ignore them. It's all lies. I swear.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
01-12-2011, 10:28 AM

(01-12-2011 10:26 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  -cough- O_O
You are absolutely gorgeous.

----

Well this website, no one really gives a fuck what you do/talk about; as long as it is semi-appropriate & you still apply the rules to everything you do.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me huns. ^-^

Hmmm.... Will does Smile