Hello World :3

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2011, 10:29 AM

RE: Hello World :3
(01-12-2011 10:27 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  OK, first off, I DO like helping people, so feel free to come to me with any questions (so shut up Hamata.......fucking troll....grumble grumble), second, you can talk about anything you want here. There's a ctegory for just about anything, and if it's something without a category, just put it in "this, that, and the other thing." Lastly, HouseOfCantor is either a genius or a complete nutcase. Either way, we all kinda like him cuz he makes things interesting, can be quite poetic, and usually makes absolutely no sense unless you have the Cantor Secret Decoder Ring.

....and when these clowns call me the sleeping dragon, just ignore them. It's all lies. I swear.

You didn't mention me.
I feel sad now. -frown- Smile
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 01-12-2011 10:39 AM by Hughsie.)
(01-12-2011 10:29 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  You didn't mention me.
I feel sad now. -frown- Smile

I got no mention either! I signed up in April and it's like I still don't even exist, let's see if you get a mention in my next post Stark!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 10:39 AM
CYTB and Hughsie,

Quit yer bitchin.

CYTB is the resident Attention Whore, and Hugs.....well....hugs is just a royal pain in the ass! (and kinda my bud too, so don't mess with him)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
01-12-2011, 10:44 AM

(01-12-2011 10:39 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  CYTB and Hughsie,

Quit yer bitchin.

CYTB is the resident Attention Whore, and Hugs.....well....hugs is just a royal pain in the ass! (and kinda my bud too, so don't mess with him)

Language mister! Tongue

Quit yer bitchin.

RESIDENT ATTENTION WHORE?!
That was once, Stark. -_-

-hugs you back-

Hughsie, is my future husband. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
(01-12-2011 10:39 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  CYTB is the resident Attention Whore, and Hugs.....well....hugs is just a royal pain in the ass! (and kinda my bud too, so don't mess with him)

It took me a second to understand, because when you said "Hugs" I was like "You can't give hugs on the internet. That's fucking retarded" (@daylightdusk)

and then I was like

....Oh. :J
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-12-2011, 10:45 AM

(01-12-2011 10:44 AM)ADTR I Think Yes :) Wrote:  

Quit yer bitchin.

Language mister! Tongue

O_O did she just tell Stark to watch his mouth? :O
[+] 1 user Likes calmyourtitsbro's post
01-12-2011, 10:46 AM
Hello Smile welcome to TTA Big Grin
01-12-2011, 10:47 AM
(01-12-2011 10:45 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  O_O did she just tell Stark to watch his mouth? :O

Shit just got real... ._.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes itsFerdinand's post
01-12-2011, 10:49 AM
(01-12-2011 10:44 AM)calmyourtitsbro Wrote:  Hughsie, is my future husband. Smile

Well that's an original way of popping the question, I'll defo say yes though Big Grin.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.