Hello again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Hello again
Well I thought since I've been away for about a year and never really posted much should reintroduce myself and stuff so here goes.

Canadian here, never really believed (got suspended in gr 1 for arguing with a priest). Family is christian on bith sides, but with some odd funky buddhist, shaman thing mixed in. But still nothing for me

Outside of religion I'm a decently intelligent person with aspergers and many quirks and quarks. Sexuality is the bi thing.

Ok that the whole of it. Generally I like to laugh so I'll crack jokes where I can and decade of working with people with special needs has shown me how to listen to what people have to say. Also if I'm being stupid feel free to point it out.

So I'm back lets go
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2014, 08:44 PM
RE: Hello again
(07-04-2014 08:39 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Well I thought since I've been away for about a year and never really posted much should reintroduce myself and stuff so here goes.

Canadian here, never really believed (got suspended in gr 1 for arguing with a priest). Family is christian on bith sides, but with some odd funky buddhist, shaman thing mixed in. But still nothing for me

Outside of religion I'm a decently intelligent person with aspergers and many quirks and quarks. Sexuality is the bi thing.

Ok that the whole of it. Generally I like to laugh so I'll crack jokes where I can and decade of working with people with special needs has shown me how to listen to what people have to say. Also if I'm being stupid feel free to point it out.

So I'm back lets go

Welcome back!! You don't know me but I am P/F that new ugly smart kid down the block. Hope you have fun.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
07-04-2014, 08:50 PM
(07-04-2014 08:39 PM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  Well I thought since I've been away for about a year and never really posted much should reintroduce myself and stuff so here goes.

So I'm back lets go

Welcome back! I remember your name.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-04-2014, 09:04 PM
I guess I don't have a big audience here and you said you are a good listener ?

Hehehehe....

[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7z56xqgwg201e01emx0.gif]

Want something? Then do something.
20-04-2014, 03:33 AM
Hey and welcome back!

I'm returning after a year or so, too. This is a good place to find a sympathetic ear and support from people around the world who share our questions, torments, ideas and all the great things that come with being a free-thinker.

Being too far from TTA has contributed in a return of my depression, because I've been feeling lonely in this crazy world Unsure
20-04-2014, 03:42 AM

So I'm back lets go

'bout damn time you returned, Xino.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-04-2014, 03:54 AM
Yay!

Welcome back... two of my favourite people.

Where ya both been?

20-04-2014, 04:20 AM
(20-04-2014 03:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yay!

Welcome back... two of my favourite people.

Where ya both been?

Hi DLJ!!!

I've been... using Tumblr Confused