Hello again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Hello again
Yay! Welcome back Losty, great to see you here Heart

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
16-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Loooooooooooooossssttttyyyyyy!!! Missed ya, hon. Smile

I've moved, at last, to be with my wife and kids again. Getting to spend a lot of quality time with the family. Am finally happy again. Been posting pics in the Selfie and the "Balls or Vagina" threads if you want to see their über-cuteness.

So glad to see you back.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
16-06-2017, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2017 11:37 PM by kim.)
Losty - good to see you pop in here. I've been back for a bit, too. It's been good. Shy

I know, I know - Facebook ... just doesn't cut it. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-06-2017, 11:36 PM
See, what you need to do, is cultivate an air of wanderlust. Go on walkabouts for a month or so and come back like nothing happened. Eventually everyone else who has been around long enough won't even blink at your comings and goings, and at that point you will have reached true freedom. In other words, be the vagabond.

Not that you'd be able to literally see the code, dodge bullets, or become the digital savior of mankind (let alone fly). This is just a forum after all. Tongue

But, it's good to see you all the same. Wink

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-06-2017, 11:38 PM
(16-06-2017 11:17 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Loooooooooooooossssttttyyyyyy!!! Missed ya, hon. Smile

I've moved, at last, to be with my wife and kids again. Getting to spend a lot of quality time with the family. Am finally happy again. Been posting pics in the Selfie and the "Balls or Vagina" threads if you want to see their über-cuteness.

So glad to see you back.

That's great news! I'll have to go check out your pictures. I remember you have a super cute family!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
16-06-2017, 11:39 PM
(16-06-2017 11:22 PM)kim Wrote:  Losty - good to see you pop in here. I've been back for a bit, too. It's been good. Shy

I know, I know - Facebook ... just doesn't cut it. Wink

I'm usually good with just Facebook but if A2 is giving me Mafia then I'll be here. Haha

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-06-2017, 02:26 AM
Greetings from Middle Earth. Big Grin
17-06-2017, 08:32 AM
Welcome back! Hug

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
17-06-2017, 06:40 PM
Welcome back!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user