Hello all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2013, 12:24 AM
Hello all
Hey all. I'm honestly suprised that there is an Athiest community. I hope you don't mind the fact that I'm only 14 though. I was born and raised athiest by an athiest family (thank....ummmmm....The Flying Spaghetti Monster.Thank The Flying Spaghetti Monster for that)Unfortunatly, I live in Arkansas, in the Bible Belt. My parents are from up north, which explains thier athiesm in the south. I am openly Athiest, which is a problem in School. I have a few friends who are Christians that can accept my Athiesm, and also one other athiest friend. Unfortunatly there are scumbags who bully me for being athiest, and they keep trying to convert me. They're all idiots. I was trying to counter their arguement for Creationism, and I used the words "Ecologically diverse" in my argument. They didn't know what that meant. Idiots. Dodgy

Anyways, I'm pretty much a straight A student. I like logic and reason, which is why Christianity doesnt appeal to me. I'm a gamer too. I'm addicted to Team Fortress 2, the Half-life series, and the Portal series. I hope to have a good time here

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Hello all
Welcome! Good to have another Southerner around... also, might want to check out the teen forum... we've got a good number of members around your age.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
05-01-2013, 12:50 AM
oi u have fun and watch out for george the monster dog.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
05-01-2013, 12:57 AM
Hey, I hope you have a good time here.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
05-01-2013, 02:56 AM
Welcome aboard. I did my stint on TF2 - I am going to saw through your bones! (betchya can't guess my favorite class...)

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
05-01-2013, 02:56 AM
Welcome Smile
05-01-2013, 10:49 AM
Welcome aboard Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
05-01-2013, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 09:17 PM by My proboscis sucks.)
Thanks everyone.

kingschosen-Where is the teen forum? Edit-I found the teen forum. Derp

Aspectic-Medic I bet. I like the medic too, although my fav is soldier. What's your steam username?

I've been reading stories from former Christians about their christian families harrasing them. I guess it's good that I was born and raised athiest. Suprisingly down here though, most of the people are accepting of my athiesm (one of my friends is the son of a minister of a church, and he still lets me hang out with his son), although there are some exceptions unfortunatly. It's good to find other people that think rationaly and reasonably though. Thanks for the warm welcome

I've got 2 tulpas, Taunav and Eris. If you don't know what a tulpa is, read this.
http://community.tulpa.info/thread-kiahd...-to-tulpas
If Taunav has anything to say, he'll be speaking in []
If Eris has anything to say, she'll be speaking in {}
If you think I'm insane, I don't care
[+] 1 user Likes My proboscis sucks's post