Hello all

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-05-2011, 09:44 PM

Hello all
Hello everyone. I don't know where to begin. I am new to all of this and very confused as to what I really believe in at this point. For the most part I am looking for answers. I am in search of information, opinions, theories, facts and guidance. I'm keeping an open mind until all the facts are in and ask for your patience as I learn and ask questions in many of the forum's pages. Thank you all and I look forward to exchanging information with many of you.
Quote this message in a reply
27-05-2011, 11:07 PM
RE: Hello all
Hello and welcome. I myself am kinda new to this too, but i will help out if i can. Its nice to have you here though.

Google is one of my best friends Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2011, 02:23 PM
Allright Ron...
We've recognized you. Adding "Doc" in front of your name is not going to help you.
No more YEC bullshittin here. <-- (Inside joke Smile)

Welcome!
Success in your search.

Welcome 2 U Too seljusisk.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
29-05-2011, 04:00 AM
Hey Ron,

Welcome to the forum. I wish you the best of luck in your search. I'm sure you'll find answers here if you have an open mind. Just don't expect to find an answer for every possible question. And as long as you don't fill those gaps with ideas from ancient scriptures, I think you'll do just fine.

We're always here to help.

Greetings,

T

EDIT: I think you have to deserve the 'doc' in your name, so I'll wait a while before using it.

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)