• 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Re: Hello, all
Welcome aboard!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Hello, all
(14-01-2015 08:14 PM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  I try to provide as much entertainment as I get. Wink

Yay. We need some of dat.
Bon jour.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-01-2015, 10:02 PM
You shall hence forth be referred to as The Lady Titania.

No: you don't have a choice in the matter.

Welcome aboard.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
14-01-2015, 11:53 PM
(14-01-2015 10:02 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  You shall hence forth be referred to as The Lady Titania.

Welcome aboard.

That's kinda okay, because I just recently got out of a relationship with a complete and utter ass.

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
[+] 1 user Likes thesummerqueen's post
15-01-2015, 12:32 AM
(14-01-2015 11:53 PM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  That's kinda okay, because I just recently got out of a relationship with a complete and utter ass.

You had a relationship with the Law?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-01-2015, 12:36 AM
[Image: Welcome-12-june_zpsc8b9a7e4.gif]
15-01-2015, 01:27 AM
(14-01-2015 08:14 PM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  I try to provide as much entertainment as I get. Wink

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Oh, and welcome. Smile

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
15-01-2015, 02:12 AM
(14-01-2015 11:53 PM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  
(14-01-2015 10:02 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  You shall hence forth be referred to as The Lady Titania.

Welcome aboard.

That's kinda okay, because I just recently got out of a relationship with a complete and utter ass.

How like a winter hath my absence been
From thee, the pleasure of the fleeting year!
What freezings have I felt, what dark days seen!
What old December’s bareness everywhere!
And yet this time removed was summer’s time,
The teeming autumn big with rich increase,
Bearing the wanton burthen of the prime,
Like widowed wombs after their lords' decease.
Yet this abundant issue seemed to me
But hope of orphans, and unfathered fruit.
For summer and his pleasures wait on thee,
And thou away, the very birds are mute.
Or if they sing, ’tis with so dull a cheer
That leaves look pale, dreading the winter’s near.

Besides: The stubborn bastard kept trying to stick me in a school uniform with a big lolipop.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
15-01-2015, 04:58 AM
(15-01-2015 01:27 AM)gofish! Wrote:  

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

Oh, and welcome. Smile

Now, if I don't live up to expectations, is that because *I'm * not entertaining...or because I'm not being entertained? Wink

In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.
Albert Camus
[+] 3 users Like thesummerqueen's post
15-01-2015, 07:45 AM
(14-01-2015 12:08 PM)thesummerqueen Wrote:  Lots of TTA members were joining up over at atheistforums.org where I've been for years, so since I enjoy the podcast so much I thought I'd join up to have a look-see.

Not much to tell: former Jew who shed the religion but not the neuroses, currently VP of my local atheist & agnostic organization. I really don't have enough to do during the day at my job so I like popping in for company and entertainment.

Welcome to TTA! Hope you like theotrolls!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.