Hello, all. New here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Hello, all. New here.
Well, hi!

My name is Travis. I'm a 22 year old college senior, actor, and Christian. BUT IT'S OK, I'm cool. I promise. I'm a personal friend of kingschosen, and he invited me here.

As I can clearly tell by the URL in my address bar, I'm part of the minority here. However I hear that KC has a positive reputation here, and he and I think along the same lines when it comes to our faith- if that's any reassurance as to the quality of my character.

I'm not much for posting a lot in online communities, but I'll try and be around as much as possible.

There's so much I feel I should explain to avoid the whole "Oh great, a Christian's here to troll the place up", but I'll let everyone come to their own opinions of me over time.

And surely KC will back me up...

Won't you? WON'T YOU?!

Anyway, glad to be here, and I look forward to getting to know some people here and contributing to the community.

A little more about me as a person- I'm in my final year of college at the University of Texas at Arlington, about to obtain my BFA in Theatre Arts. (lol liberal arts major! ) I also own and operate an independent theatre company that is partnered with a large theatre in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area to find unpublished playwrights and material to show to the general public for the first time. I also act a lot, both on the amateur and educational level. (Through the theatre and company I work for, as well as my school) I also love beer, video games, metal music (mainly metalcore, and folk metal), beautiful women, and the Texas Rangers. Giants and Cardinals fans need not ever talk to me.

Just kidding Wink

And with that, I'm done.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-08-2012, 02:10 PM
RE: Hello, all. New here.
Hey. If KC invited you I'm sure you'll fit in well. Welcome to the forum.
19-08-2012, 02:12 PM
(19-08-2012 02:07 PM)Ghost0fBanquo Wrote:  My name is Travis. I'm a 22 year old college senior, actor, and Christian. BUT IT'S OK, I'm cool. I promise. I'm a personal friend of kingschosen, and he invited me here.

As I predicted, the influx of Christians has begun! We're doomed!

Kidding, btw. Hello and welcome, Travis. Rolleyes
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Red Celt's post
19-08-2012, 02:31 PM
Anyone with merely a passing knowledge of the great bard is ok by me.

19-08-2012, 03:21 PM
(19-08-2012 02:07 PM)Ghost0fBanquo Wrote:  I'm a personal friend of kingschosen, and he invited me here.

Something just don't sit right about this. A Christian (well at least a nihilist pretending to be a Christian) proselytizing an atheist forum to another Christian. ... dunno what to make of that. Huh

(19-08-2012 02:12 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  As I predicted, the influx of Christians has begun! We're doomed!

They don't frighten me Celt, but they never cease to amaze me.

Ah fuck it, welcome Banquo, pull up a stool and order a drink. First rounds on you.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Welcome GoB. I hope KC told you to wear your flak-jacket and warned you to duck a lot. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
19-08-2012, 03:49 PM
(19-08-2012 03:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Welcome GoB. I hope KC told you to wear your flak-jacket and warned you to duck a lot. Drinking Beverage

Actually the global population of ducks is declining so he needs to just take it on the chin for the sake of the environment...

Welcome Smile
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
19-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Woohoo! Travis is here!

But, I invited him here because of who he is not because he's a Christian.

He's an awesome dude that will fit right in.

We've known each other for awhile, and there isn't a negative thing I could even mutter about him.

So, welcome, Travvy.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
19-08-2012, 04:57 PM
(19-08-2012 04:43 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...there isn't a negative thing I could even mutter about him.

Oooh! That sounds like a challenge to me.

C'mon everyone, think hard, there must be something we can think of.

Divide and conquer!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-08-2012, 05:22 PM
(19-08-2012 04:57 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(19-08-2012 04:43 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...there isn't a negative thing I could even mutter about him.

Oooh! That sounds like a challenge to me.

C'mon everyone, think hard, there must be something we can think of.

It's just no fun when you make it that easy. Tongue

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post