Hello, all. New here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: Hello, all. New here.
Hey another Texan! Welcome to the forums!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2012, 11:01 PM
(20-08-2012 01:20 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  

I keep getting aroused by every female atheist I see... I've been single for far too long.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
20-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Hello, all. New here.
(20-08-2012 11:01 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(20-08-2012 01:20 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  

I keep getting aroused by every female atheist I see... I've been single for far too long.

Madeline Murray O'hare would've liked to have met you too, big fella.    

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-08-2012, 11:35 PM
(20-08-2012 11:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Madeline Murray O'hare would've liked to have met you too, big fella.

(20-08-2012 11:01 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  I keep getting aroused by nearly every female atheist I see... I've been single for far too long.
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
20-08-2012, 11:40 PM
(20-08-2012 11:35 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(20-08-2012 11:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Madeline Murray O'hare would've liked to have met you too, big fella.

(20-08-2012 11:01 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  I keep getting aroused by nearly every female atheist I see... I've been single for far too long.

And today we've all learned a valuable lesson about the significance of precise language. Smartass

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
21-08-2012, 01:24 AM
Hah, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Smile

To answer some questions- I came here out of curiosity. I'm not some typical Holy Book thumping theist, and am very supportive of the advancement of science and technology, and I stand on the opposing side of many social issues within the Christian faith. (I'm pro choice, pro homosexual rights, etc.) This makes me a target for so-called Christians who's sole purpose is to judge and demean all those who think differently, and it sickens me. The idea of a lot of organized religion also drives me up a wall. Too many churches out there spreading the wrong idea of what it is to be Christian.

KC showed me this place, and after quite a bit of reading, I liked it. Most of the conversation here doesn't resort to ignorant, religious babble, nor do many the criticisms of religion boil down to "Christians/Muslims/etc. are stupid!" From what I've seen, conversation here seems intelligent, thought out, and healthy. Something I haven't seen on the boards KC and I frequent in years.

Also- I'll probably be hanging around the general discussion boards, and stuff like Gaming and the like. I have no intention of preaching the good book to anyone, nor do I have any ulterior motives that may be questionable.

That being said, IhavenoideawhatI'mdoing.jpg. I haven't used a forum like this in years. If anyone's familiar with the GameFAQs boards, you'll know why this place seems complicated Tongue So excuse any horrible formatting I may post- gotta get used to quoting and whatnot Smile
[+] 6 users Like Ghost0fBanquo's post
21-08-2012, 07:27 AM
(20-08-2012 09:22 AM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: 3uUoi.png]

I wonder how many of you get the reference. Smile

I think Trav is an Arminian. Not sure, though. Almost positive he isn't a Calvinist.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
21-08-2012, 07:32 AM
(21-08-2012 01:24 AM)Ghost0fBanquo Wrote:  Hah, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Smile

To answer some questions- I came here out of curiosity. I'm not some typical Holy Book thumping theist, and am very supportive of the advancement of science and technology, and I stand on the opposing side of many social issues within the Christian faith. (I'm pro choice, pro homosexual rights, etc.) This makes me a target for so-called Christians who's sole purpose is to judge and demean all those who think differently, and it sickens me. The idea of a lot of organized religion also drives me up a wall. Too many churches out there spreading the wrong idea of what it is to be Christian.

As most of you can tell, Trav and I share the same mantra. This is another reason why I thought he would be a great asset here.

Quote:KC showed me this place, and after quite a bit of reading, I liked it. Most of the conversation here doesn't resort to ignorant, religious babble, nor do many the criticisms of religion boil down to "Christians/Muslims/etc. are stupid!" From what I've seen, conversation here seems intelligent, thought out, and healthy. Something I haven't seen on the boards KC and I frequent in years.

Also- I'll probably be hanging around the general discussion boards, and stuff like Gaming and the like. I have no intention of preaching the good book to anyone, nor do I have any ulterior motives that may be questionable.

It's quite different in a good way, isn't it? So much better than LUE.

Quote:That being said, IhavenoideawhatI'mdoing.jpg. I haven't used a forum like this in years. If anyone's familiar with the GameFAQs boards, you'll know why this place seems complicated Tongue So excuse any horrible formatting I may post- gotta get used to quoting and whatnot Smile

You'll get used to it. It makes GF seem terrible (which it is) and antiquated (which it is).

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
21-08-2012, 08:42 AM
(20-08-2012 11:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-08-2012 11:01 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  I keep getting aroused by every female atheist I see... I've been single for far too long.

Madeline Murray O'hare would've liked to have met you too, big fella.

You are just fuckin' evil. Evil_monster

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Hello, all. New here.
(21-08-2012 08:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  

You are just fuckin' evil. Evil_monster

I need to go to Rora's naughty chair again, don't I?
Big Grin

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post