Hello, all. New here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2012, 02:09 PM
RE: Hello, all. New here.
Hey another Texan! Welcome to the forums!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2012, 11:01 PM
(20-08-2012 01:20 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  

I keep getting aroused by every female atheist I see... I've been single for far too long.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
20-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Hello, all. New here.
(20-08-2012 11:01 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(20-08-2012 01:20 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  

I keep getting aroused by every female atheist I see... I've been single for far too long.

Madeline Murray O'hare would've liked to have met you too, big fella.    

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-08-2012, 11:35 PM
(20-08-2012 11:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Madeline Murray O'hare would've liked to have met you too, big fella.

(20-08-2012 11:01 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  I keep getting aroused by nearly every female atheist I see... I've been single for far too long.
[+] 2 users Like Red Celt's post
20-08-2012, 11:40 PM
(20-08-2012 11:35 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(20-08-2012 11:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Madeline Murray O'hare would've liked to have met you too, big fella.

(20-08-2012 11:01 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  I keep getting aroused by nearly every female atheist I see... I've been single for far too long.

And today we've all learned a valuable lesson about the significance of precise language. Smartass

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
21-08-2012, 01:24 AM
Hah, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Smile

To answer some questions- I came here out of curiosity. I'm not some typical Holy Book thumping theist, and am very supportive of the advancement of science and technology, and I stand on the opposing side of many social issues within the Christian faith. (I'm pro choice, pro homosexual rights, etc.) This makes me a target for so-called Christians who's sole purpose is to judge and demean all those who think differently, and it sickens me. The idea of a lot of organized religion also drives me up a wall. Too many churches out there spreading the wrong idea of what it is to be Christian.

KC showed me this place, and after quite a bit of reading, I liked it. Most of the conversation here doesn't resort to ignorant, religious babble, nor do many the criticisms of religion boil down to "Christians/Muslims/etc. are stupid!" From what I've seen, conversation here seems intelligent, thought out, and healthy. Something I haven't seen on the boards KC and I frequent in years.

Also- I'll probably be hanging around the general discussion boards, and stuff like Gaming and the like. I have no intention of preaching the good book to anyone, nor do I have any ulterior motives that may be questionable.

That being said, IhavenoideawhatI'mdoing.jpg. I haven't used a forum like this in years. If anyone's familiar with the GameFAQs boards, you'll know why this place seems complicated Tongue So excuse any horrible formatting I may post- gotta get used to quoting and whatnot Smile
[+] 6 users Like Ghost0fBanquo's post
21-08-2012, 07:27 AM
(20-08-2012 09:22 AM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: 3uUoi.png]

I wonder how many of you get the reference. Smile

I think Trav is an Arminian. Not sure, though. Almost positive he isn't a Calvinist.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
21-08-2012, 07:32 AM
(21-08-2012 01:24 AM)Ghost0fBanquo Wrote:  Hah, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Smile

To answer some questions- I came here out of curiosity. I'm not some typical Holy Book thumping theist, and am very supportive of the advancement of science and technology, and I stand on the opposing side of many social issues within the Christian faith. (I'm pro choice, pro homosexual rights, etc.) This makes me a target for so-called Christians who's sole purpose is to judge and demean all those who think differently, and it sickens me. The idea of a lot of organized religion also drives me up a wall. Too many churches out there spreading the wrong idea of what it is to be Christian.

As most of you can tell, Trav and I share the same mantra. This is another reason why I thought he would be a great asset here.

Quote:KC showed me this place, and after quite a bit of reading, I liked it. Most of the conversation here doesn't resort to ignorant, religious babble, nor do many the criticisms of religion boil down to "Christians/Muslims/etc. are stupid!" From what I've seen, conversation here seems intelligent, thought out, and healthy. Something I haven't seen on the boards KC and I frequent in years.

Also- I'll probably be hanging around the general discussion boards, and stuff like Gaming and the like. I have no intention of preaching the good book to anyone, nor do I have any ulterior motives that may be questionable.

It's quite different in a good way, isn't it? So much better than LUE.

Quote:That being said, IhavenoideawhatI'mdoing.jpg. I haven't used a forum like this in years. If anyone's familiar with the GameFAQs boards, you'll know why this place seems complicated Tongue So excuse any horrible formatting I may post- gotta get used to quoting and whatnot Smile

You'll get used to it. It makes GF seem terrible (which it is) and antiquated (which it is).

[Image: vjp09.gif]
21-08-2012, 08:42 AM
(20-08-2012 11:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(20-08-2012 11:01 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  I keep getting aroused by every female atheist I see... I've been single for far too long.

Madeline Murray O'hare would've liked to have met you too, big fella.

You are just fuckin' evil. Evil_monster

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Hello, all. New here.
(21-08-2012 08:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  

You are just fuckin' evil. Evil_monster

I need to go to Rora's naughty chair again, don't I?
Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post