Hello all. Not only new to this forum......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-08-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: Hello all. Not only new to this forum......
(01-08-2013 01:34 PM)Hitched_Gibson Wrote:  Doesn't "redneck" originate from the coal mines? I'd think Kentucky is prime breeding ground for necks that are red.

Damn right! Except I think it came from farmers who worked in the sun and, therefore had "tans" on their necks. That MAY be a fact. But, by god it may not! Lets not let facts get in the way of intelligent discussions such as this one!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2013, 02:57 PM
(01-08-2013 01:40 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(01-08-2013 01:16 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  We're rednecks on the second Thursday of each month! I can see you haven't read the rulebook! What are you? Some foolish Yankee?

I'm from Alabama...

..... Weeping

I'll send you a copy of the rulebook. As soon as I right it! You foolish redneck!
07-08-2013, 10:55 PM
(01-08-2013 01:42 PM)Ameron1963 Wrote:  
(01-08-2013 01:34 PM)Hitched_Gibson Wrote:  Doesn't "redneck" originate from the coal mines? I'd think Kentucky is prime breeding ground for necks that are red.

Damn right! Except I think it came from farmers who worked in the sun and, therefore had "tans" on their necks. That MAY be a fact. But, by god it may not! Lets not let facts get in the way of intelligent discussions such as this one!

Yabut, hill folk who did similar things are hillbillies. Biggest differences are that hillbillies were poorer, didn't own slaves, and were more isolated. Just sayin'.

[Image: original.0]

07-08-2013, 10:57 PM
Hiya new friend hugs
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user