Hello all, another dude here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 03:44 PM
Thumbs Up Hello all, another dude here.
I joined a few days ago and have been posting here and there but never did one of these Introductions. My name is Jordan, i'm 20, an atheist as i'm sure you can suspect. I'm from the somewhat kind of not really great state of Michigan. I'm a self professed nerd, i'm into computers, software development, science, Doctor Who, Star Wars, and donuts but mostly donuts. My dream is to become a firefighter because I love to help people and I need to put some manliness into my life Tongue. I won't tell you too much about me because I don't need stalkers standing outside my window at night haha. Glad to meet you all and hope we can get into some really good and thoughtful discussions.

[Image: celebrity-pictures-gary-busey-crazy-people.jpg]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Hello all, another dude here.
Welcome again Big Grin I've been enjoying your posts Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
17-04-2014, 03:51 PM
(17-04-2014 03:50 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Welcome again Big Grin I've been enjoying your posts Yes

Thank you! Glad you are enjoying my posts Smile. Good to have somewhere to go to talk to all kinds of people and learn about different things.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 04:04 PM
Welcome aboard. I'm also enjoying your posts, keep them coming.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
17-04-2014, 04:07 PM
(17-04-2014 04:04 PM)Marozz Wrote:  Welcome aboard. I'm also enjoying your posts, keep them coming.

Thank you! I certainly will.

17-04-2014, 04:08 PM
[Image: mmm-donuts.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
17-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Welcome! Big Grin Did you bring donuts with you? Donuts are amazing bits of baked/deep fried goodness!

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
17-04-2014, 04:15 PM
(17-04-2014 04:13 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Welcome! Big Grin Did you bring donuts with you? Donuts are amazing bits of baked/deep fried goodness!

I never go anywhere without donuts.
[Image: mini-donuts-2.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 04:15 PM
(17-04-2014 04:13 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Welcome! Big Grin Did you bring donuts with you? Donuts are amazing bits of baked/deep fried goodness!

*sniff* someone say donuts????????????? where? Drinking BeverageDroolingBowing

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
17-04-2014, 04:17 PM
(17-04-2014 04:15 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  

*sniff* someone say donuts????????????? where? Drinking BeverageDroolingBowing

My post above yours Tongue.

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post