Hello all, another dude here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Hello all, another dude here.
(17-04-2014 04:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 04:15 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  *sniff* someone say donuts????????????? where? Drinking BeverageDroolingBowing

My post above yours Tongue.

You're my new favorite person Heart

[Image: notagain.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
17-04-2014, 04:24 PM
(17-04-2014 04:22 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 04:17 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  My post above yours Tongue.

You're my new favorite person Heart

Thank You! Smile Heart The feeling is mutual.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
17-04-2014, 04:29 PM
(17-04-2014 03:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I joined a few days ago and have been posting here and there but never did one of these Introductions. My name is Jordan, i'm 20, an atheist as i'm sure you can suspect. I'm from the somewhat kind of not really great state of Michigan. I'm a self professed nerd, i'm into computers, software development, science, Doctor Who, Star Wars, and donuts but mostly donuts. My dream is to become a firefighter because I love to help people and I need to put some manliness into my life Tongue. I won't tell you too much about me because I don't need stalkers standing outside my window at night haha. Glad to meet you all and hope we can get into some really good and thoughtful discussions.

[Image: celebrity-pictures-gary-busey-crazy-people.jpg]

MmmYes I like nerds Drooling
Okok I'm sorry Blush I'll go back to my place now.
Welcome to TTA jdog

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
17-04-2014, 04:31 PM
(17-04-2014 04:29 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 03:44 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I joined a few days ago and have been posting here and there but never did one of these Introductions. My name is Jordan, i'm 20, an atheist as i'm sure you can suspect. I'm from the somewhat kind of not really great state of Michigan. I'm a self professed nerd, i'm into computers, software development, science, Doctor Who, Star Wars, and donuts but mostly donuts. My dream is to become a firefighter because I love to help people and I need to put some manliness into my life Tongue. I won't tell you too much about me because I don't need stalkers standing outside my window at night haha. Glad to meet you all and hope we can get into some really good and thoughtful discussions.

[Image: celebrity-pictures-gary-busey-crazy-people.jpg]

MmmYes I like nerds Drooling
Okok I'm sorry Blush I'll go back to my place now.
Welcome to TTA jdog

Nothing wrong with that Wink and thank you Smile.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-04-2014, 04:37 PM
anyone remember that old commercial? With the fat guy walking half asleep saying "Time to make the donuts"...Drooling

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
17-04-2014, 04:39 PM
(17-04-2014 04:37 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  anyone remember that old commercial? With the fat guy walking half asleep saying "Time to make the donuts"...Drooling

No but I have to look it up now haha

17-04-2014, 04:41 PM

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
17-04-2014, 04:42 PM
(17-04-2014 04:39 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-04-2014 04:37 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  anyone remember that old commercial? With the fat guy walking half asleep saying "Time to make the donuts"...Drooling

No but I have to look it up now haha

17-04-2014, 04:42 PM
(17-04-2014 04:41 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

You beat me to it Tongue

17-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Welcome! Here is your welcome seal:

[Image: BabyWeddellSeal_SamuelBlanc.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post