Hello everyone

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: Hello everyone
(22-03-2016 08:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  Welcome to TTA.

Liquor up front, poker in the rear. Drinking Beverage

As long as she gives you permission and she's over 18.

And to the OP, be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Brian37's post
23-03-2016, 03:15 AM
Greetings also and welcome to TTA.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
Find all posts by this user
23-03-2016, 10:22 AM
Welcomes are aplenty, my dear friend. I assume you are a friend, since you most certainly are not an enemy, fellow atheist. Atheism, as you may well be aware, is the 'religion' to end all religions. It is not a religion, but many people consider it to be. I ask them: If lack of religion counts as a religion, surely you have two religions? There are many religions you do not believe in, and apparently, lack of religion is also a religion.

Anyway, I assume you are weary from your travels. In which case, I invite you to a buffet. Meet me at the coliseum where we may argue anything. Even if it is something that I do not believe, I will argue for it. These will be friendly arguments, but I like to practice Smile

Welcome
[+] 1 user Likes Kyx's post
23-03-2016, 11:58 AM
Thanks all!

(23-03-2016 03:10 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(22-03-2016 08:20 PM)Chas Wrote:  Welcome to TTA.

Liquor up front, poker in the rear. Drinking Beverage

As long as she gives you permission and she's over 18.

And to the OP, be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.

While I am over 18, however not interested in either rear end activities or liquor Wink

And Kyx, thanks, would love to have any sort of friendly debate on anything Smile
As my Discordian rule states: It is my firm belief to hold no firm beliefs.

"I am Human, I am stronger than any god!"

~Mechina - Andromeda
24-03-2016, 03:15 AM
(23-03-2016 11:58 AM)LunarDiscord Wrote:  Thanks all!

(23-03-2016 03:10 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  As long as she gives you permission and she's over 18.

While I am over 18, however not interested in either rear end activities or liquor Wink

And Kyx, thanks, would love to have any sort of friendly debate on anything Smile
As my Discordian rule states: It is my firm belief to hold no firm beliefs.

I like Smile
24-03-2016, 05:13 AM
(23-03-2016 11:58 AM)LunarDiscord Wrote:  It is my firm belief to hold no firm beliefs.

That in itself is a belief.

Beware. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-03-2016, 07:19 PM
(24-03-2016 05:13 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 11:58 AM)LunarDiscord Wrote:  It is my firm belief to hold no firm beliefs.

That in itself is a belief.

Beware. Wink

I only see this now. Well, that's discordianism for you, everything appears chaotic and contradicting Wink

"I am Human, I am stronger than any god!"

~Mechina - Andromeda