Hello everyone.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-11-2011, 01:04 PM
Hello everyone.
Name is Tim and I'm from Baton Rouge, La. I found this site through the Facebook page. I normally spend my forum time arguing with theists because I tend to enjoy disagreement. I imagine there aren't many theists around here so perhaps I'll learn something I didn't already know. I've just made 28 years old and I'm an extreme minority where I live. I'm surrounded by socialially conservative Christians. It's pretty taboo to be atheist but I certainly don't hide it. That's one of the reason I enjoy discussing these points online. As for my own views, I hold a similar viewpoint as Dawkins. Rationality, reason, and logic convince me that while an intelligent creator cannot be disproven there most certainly is no God in the traditional sense of religion. No heaven and hell, no objective morality, and no afterlife. Anyway, I'm here to contribute and learn.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2011, 03:08 PM
RE: Hello everyone.
Oh you'll learn all right. You'll learn things that are useful and things that are...not.
As for arguments. You can find those here to. Welcome to the forum. Do try to keep your sanity around here as we've lost too many good people that way.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply