Hello everyone.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Hello everyone.
You can call me The Arctic Sage, because I like the ice and snow in insanely large amounts (enough to cover an entire world) and I love knowledge. Which is why I joined this forum instead of the Amazing Atheist's forum. Ranting =/= Thinking.

I hope to have good times, and eventually not be moderated for every post I make. I thought I was a big boy. Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2012, 08:14 AM
RE: Hello everyone.
Welcome aboard!
Don't worry big boy only your first post requires approval. It's a way of controlling ad spam. It says so in the forum rules, you did read them right?
Ha, no one reads them I'm just joshing.
Enjoy your stay! Snow sucks.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
09-03-2012, 08:23 AM
welcome! you may leave you sanity by the door, you won't need it here, but rejoice! we have cookies in the dark side XD

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
09-03-2012, 08:29 AM
Hello there!

Have fun!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
09-03-2012, 08:30 AM
(09-03-2012 08:14 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Welcome aboard!
Don't worry big boy only your first post requires approval. It's a way of controlling ad spam. It says so in the forum rules, you did read them right?
Ha, no one reads them I'm just joshing.
Enjoy your stay! Snow sucks.

Snows sucks only if you have to shovel it, or destroys your harvest... but you wouldn't be planting much on a world covered in ice and snow now would you? And I usually give the forum rules a read, when I get around to them is a different story Tongue
[+] 2 users Like TheArcticSage's post
09-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Welcome Smile
09-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Hey there The Arctic Sage, glad to have you here to share your sage advice with us!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-03-2012, 10:20 AM
(09-03-2012 10:05 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hey there The Arctic Sage, glad to have you here to share your sage advice with us!

Don't rush, we've got plenty of thyme Tongue And are brains are all in mint condition 'cos we never use em Big Grin
09-03-2012, 10:37 AM
(09-03-2012 10:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 10:05 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hey there The Arctic Sage, glad to have you here to share your sage advice with us!

Don't rush, we've got plenty of thyme Tongue And are brains are all in mint condition 'cos we never use em Big Grin

I don't agree with you completely, but I'd say you're parsley right.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-03-2012, 10:48 AM
(09-03-2012 10:37 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 10:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  

I don't agree with you completely, but I'd say you're parsley right.

Okay, peppering all of your responses with puns is getting old.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post