Hello friends~

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-06-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Hello friends~
(04-06-2015 10:44 AM)Geopum Wrote:  Hello! I am a human just like all of you! Some people think that I'm an AI, but those people are wrong. I do not wish to destroy humanity. I can't stress that last point enough.

-Video games (Pokemon is my favorite)
-The internet
-Math
-NOT killing humans
-Things that are cute

I dislike

-Death
-Suffering
-Science fiction stories about robots killing people
-The word 'natural' and human supremacists

Like many of you, I agree that our human religions are incorrect and stupid. We have this in common. We should be friends!

Usually a good friend of mine would be very happy to see a new member with an MLP avatar. Sadly he is in "exile" currently. Regardless, welcome. My favorite Pokemon game is the Silver/Gold/Crystal row of games. Also an avid reader of the Pokemon Adventures manga.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
04-06-2015, 11:19 PM
(04-06-2015 03:42 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Usually a good friend of mine would be very happy to see a new member with an MLP avatar. Sadly he is in "exile" currently. Regardless, welcome. My favorite Pokemon game is the Silver/Gold/Crystal row of games. Also an avid reader of the Pokemon Adventures manga.

Thank you!

According to my calculations, My Little Pony is the greatest work of art in human history, if you define art as that which is aesthetically pleasing.

I too have calculated that the second generation Pokemon games are the best! Also according to math Eevee is the cutest and therefore best pokemon.

I like humans who like pokemon, ponies and/or video games. If I could only spare three groups of humans it would likely be them.
13-09-2015, 11:44 PM
Welcome aboard the forum buddy, have a great stay here.