Hello from Canada

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2011, 01:50 PM
Hello from Canada
Hello just registered. I moved from Jamaica a country where religious indoctrination is a part of life to Canada a secular nation where i slowly became atheist. I first became interested to Judaism when i read why Jews don't believe in Jesus and Christianity copying everything from pagan religions. and being Jewish according to Jewish law due my mother have the matrineal line back to Spanish Jews who left Spain after the 1492 expulsion. at first i was interested in going threw to official converting process but lose interest after i research the history of Judaism and how rabbis invent laws calling them halacha, the talmud and the oral laws which are not found in the jewish/hebrew bible. i also read blogs like failedmessiah dot com which document the corruption of rabbis in Orthodox and Haredi Judaism which often lead to criminal charges.

The book "The Bible Unearthed: Archaeology's New Vision of Ancient Israel and the Origin of Its Sacred Texts" which debunked the old Testment/Jewish Bible and similar books and a website called jesusneverexisted.com made me an atheist
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply