Hello from England!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2011, 09:38 AM

Hello from England!
I'm an Atheist of Somali descent who used to be a Muslim. Hi there!

N.B: If you want to know more, I made a short video detailing my 'life story' here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwOehSyuP...ideo_title
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2011, 07:45 PM
RE: Hello from England!
I'm also an atheist and also live in England. Just watched your vid, well played mate. Massive amount of respect for you, you actually looked at the facts/logic/what seemed plausible before deciding on your beliefs. Thats arguably more important than what you finally decide upon.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2011, 06:24 AM
Great video, I hope that things are going well in college.

We don't have the largest amount of former Muslims here, though IslamMiracle was on this forum for a while at least. I should take a look at that article from Greta Christina, I can see some parallels though I've had to be a lot more open about my gender than my views. I live in the US in a very Christian area, while not as dangerous it's still not all that suggested to be openly contrary.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
25-04-2011, 11:35 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Stefania and I also live in England! I am so happy that I have found this forum and website. Thank you TTA!

Quote:"Religion poisons everything." - Christopher Hitchens