Hello from Florida!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2017, 07:15 PM
RE: Hello from Florida!
(31-05-2017 05:09 PM)DaniLuna Wrote:  
(31-05-2017 05:37 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  > Karlmir Stonewain is an ex-Gondorian Ranger who retired from active service shortly after the War of the Ring. He served briefly as a part-time citizen soldier during the time of Cromwell's Rebellion, manning one of the heliograph beacon towers west of Amon Dîn. Thereafter, he became a writer/scholar, residing and managing the family estate in Anórien during the summer and wintering in an apartment in Minas Tirith. Smile

Wow, Karlmir has lived quite a life, sounds wonderful! Big Grin

> See my bio page for the link to my Middle Earth stories. Shy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
01-06-2017, 04:03 AM
Hello from Florida!
Adding another one. Fantastic! Welcome and cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[+] 1 user Likes treefireguy's post
02-06-2017, 06:28 AM
And the warmest welcome from Connecticut

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
[+] 1 user Likes Ro3bert's post
02-06-2017, 08:24 PM
(29-05-2017 07:49 PM)DaniLuna Wrote:  Hi everyone! I'm brand new here, I used to be a Christian, but I have been questioning religion and researching various beliefs for the past few years and only recently admitted (to myself and a few others) that I'm an atheist. Since then I've been devouring atheist content to determine what I do believe now. My fascination and curiosity for science have also been rekindled (it was so discouraged by the churches I had been involved in). I was very happy to hear about this forum from the podcast. (A coworker recommended the podcast, and I'm so grateful!) I look forward to being a part of this community of freethinkers. Smile

Welcome, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post