Hello from Iceland

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-03-2011, 11:07 AM
RE: Hello from Iceland
(15-03-2011 10:43 AM)Sanctus Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 10:06 AM)Kikko Wrote:  
Quote:But more or less every individual that does this is doing it for greed and nothing else. I got over 250.000 isk (US$2000+) when I did this, from family and friends.
My God! $2000+? I did it for less than 300€! I feel like a cheap prostitute now.

Well I say 2000$+ but that is basicly one very good computer and some random stuff Smile

Well I say 300€, but that is basicly ½ of an ''ok'' drum kit.Dodgy Don't know if it was worth attending meetings all spring and going to a brainwashing camp for a week.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 01:34 PM

(15-03-2011 11:07 AM)Kikko Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 10:43 AM)Sanctus Wrote:  
(15-03-2011 10:06 AM)Kikko Wrote:  
Quote:But more or less every individual that does this is doing it for greed and nothing else. I got over 250.000 isk (US$2000+) when I did this, from family and friends.
My God! $2000+? I did it for less than 300€! I feel like a cheap prostitute now.

Well I say 2000$+ but that is basicly one very good computer and some random stuff Smile

Well I say 300€, but that is basicly ½ of an ''ok'' drum kit.Dodgy Don't know if it was worth attending meetings all spring and going to a brainwashing camp for a week.

Same thing for me, feels like being a prostitute. I believed in god until I started thinking about it at that age..
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Welcome to this forum Big Grin, yeah I know -2 ratings at least I'm unique and that's called thinking positively about it Tongue

I wonder if I should get down rated a lot just for the fun of it, probably can't, maybe if I make myself look like an idiot more, I will get down rated, but I don't feel like irritating people.

I think I will just stick with the up ratings Smile

Welcome to this forum, Around that age unlike you questioning it, I made up excuses for them... yeah was very dumb of me, I guess I was afraid of hell and I happen to be a C's student in elementary. No worries, I am more of a A's/B's type of person. Mostly A's though. In Jr.high Grade 9 right now.

HAVE A AWESOME TIME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply