Hello from KC's brother

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-10-2012, 12:43 AM
RE: Hello from KC's brother
(24-10-2012 09:18 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Ya know what? If we just kill these Calvinists, we wouldn't have these stupid arguments. And if we kill 'em, god obviously predetermined it, so... win/win. Big Grin

The only thing fine-tuned is the damn mathematics. That, and yer fucking ignorance. Big Grin

Except they're sooo cute! I wonder if they each have a hobbes, or just one? Consider

I miss you HOC! So wise.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Hello from KC's brother
(25-10-2012 12:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... The shame Weeping Getting schooled by a German in my own native lingo...

I didn't know Vosur spoke Swahili. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
26-10-2012, 04:00 AM
(25-10-2012 12:44 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 12:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... The shame Weeping Getting schooled by a German in my own native lingo...

I didn't know Vosur spoke Swahili. Consider

The finest Swahili Rolleyes
26-10-2012, 04:08 AM
Hello from KC's brother
(26-10-2012 04:00 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-10-2012 12:44 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I didn't know Vosur spoke Swahili. Consider

The finest Swahili Rolleyes

Is finest Swahili like the Queen's English?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
27-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about your questions. If you asked me a direct question, I plan on responding...eventually. With my schedule my free time is sparse. Just wanted to let you know in case any of you were rejoicing prematurely in thinking that you ran another theist off. Smile
27-10-2012, 12:38 PM
You would have plenty of free time if you gave up spreading the god-virus.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
27-10-2012, 10:10 PM
You mean there are more Chosens?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
27-10-2012, 11:54 PM
(27-10-2012 12:29 PM)Zoebion Wrote:  Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about your questions. If you asked me a direct question, I plan on responding...eventually. With my schedule my free time is sparse. Just wanted to let you know in case any of you were rejoicing prematurely in thinking that you ran another theist off. Smile

Some may rejoice over such things. I think actually, the more theists the merrier... if this place is a bit of a meeting place, we can exchange ideas. *Sow some doubts*, you know, the Devil's work Big Grin
28-10-2012, 12:13 AM
(27-10-2012 11:54 PM)morondog Wrote:  .... I think actually, the more theists the merrier...

Theist victims... Yes sure, all are welcome.

Theist perpetrators... No *sound of shotgun being loaded*

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
29-10-2012, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2012 06:55 AM by Hafnof.)
Questions:
1. Is there really a hell where I will be punished eternally for being predestined not to believe in God?
Which of your friends and family members do you think are most likely burn forever with me? Maybe I could get to know them in this life so that at least I'll have someone to meet up with once I arrive.
2. Do you think my torture will more or less depraved than your eternal torture of having to worship the most evil being humans are able to imagine? Alternatively, can you identify any being real or imagined whose crimes are less terrible than those of the author of hell?
3. What's your strategy for dealing with the infinite span of time in front of you?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.