Hello from Las Vegas :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2016, 05:15 PM
Hello from Las Vegas :)
Hi everyone,
I'm 24 years old and a mom to a 4 year old. I was raised in a Catholic/Christian household. Thankfully, my family was never incredibly strict about it but unfortunately were never that accepting of my disagreements with the religions. Ever since I was about 11 I've had issues with certain parts of the bible and the beliefs I was supposed to have. I never really thought too much about it as I got older and just decided that I wouldn't believe in the bible at all (because it never made much sense to me) but would just believe in God and not think about anything else. I think this had a lot to do with coming to terms with my own mortality. Admitting there was no God would mean no life after death, and since I was raised to believe in heaven and hell, it was hard to process the end really being the end. I did a lot of research over the last few years about religion and really came to realize that even if I truly wanted to, I didn't believe in any of it. It is hard to have such beliefs when you are surrounded by people who put God at the center of their lives. I usually keep my beliefs to myself when it comes to the majority of people, and the few that do know what I believe won't talk to me about it. This is why I decided to join on here, hoping to be able to talk openly with like minded people. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like z0mb13k1tty's post
31-03-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: Hello from Las Vegas :)
Welcome!

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
31-03-2016, 05:27 PM
Welcome aboard!
31-03-2016, 05:55 PM
HelloSmile
31-03-2016, 05:59 PM
Welcome!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
31-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Welcome! Love your username!
31-03-2016, 06:02 PM
Hello, & welcome! Shy

Came to the right place, cuz most of us here don't believe in that horseshit, either! Thumbsup

31-03-2016, 06:26 PM
Hello. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
01-04-2016, 12:38 AM
Welcome!

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
01-04-2016, 02:16 AM
Hello! Big Grin