Hello from Pennsylvania.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Hello from Pennsylvania.
Hello folks. My name is Eggie. Yes it is my given name Wink... I have for the past few years been questioning, doubting, and researching for answers about the bible, where it came from, why it is so HOLY. Yet to me it made no sense. Religions have done nothing but confuse me more and more through the years. I HAVE to know the annoying "why". Now I decided to read the bible myself and come to my own conclusions. My problem is. I don't understand it too well...Didn't get past genesis without wondering what the hell was going on. And I also came to the conclusion that if God exists. He is one petty, ego-maniac....lol

For the first time. I've come to the conclusion that maybe there is no God, but I feel I need a little guidance and it took mainly atheists to actually educate me. One of my main points is what the bible says about homosexuality because I am homosexual and from talking to people from muslims, jehova's witnesses, to mormons. They mainly have to say the same thing.

There's nothing wrong with homosexuality, you just cant act on it. Huh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jodienda76's post
21-11-2011, 10:44 PM
RE: Hello from Pennsylvania.
(21-11-2011 07:57 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  There's nothing wrong with homosexuality, you just cant act on it. Huh

Sadly, I used to feed that line at least once that I remember. I found out later the teenager in my youth group asked because he was gay. I'd love to go back in time and tell him act on it all he wants.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the process of asking questions and finding insight here.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-11-2011, 12:59 AM
(21-11-2011 07:57 PM)Jodienda76 Wrote:  Hello folks. My name is Eggie. Yes it is my given name Wink
There's nothing wrong with homosexuality, you just cant act on it. Huh

Hi Eggie - I love that name!! Smile

There is nothing wrong with homosexuality.

To have love and not act on it would be missing out on life... and that would be wrong.

Smile Welcome to the forum.
Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
22-11-2011, 01:18 AM
And since homosexuality has been proven to be a genetic trait, you're the living proof that the guy who's supposed to have created everything, isn't really an intelligent designer... Big Grin

Welcome to the forum, mate.

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
05-12-2011, 10:51 AM
Thank you all. I'm glad I can finally come to a place to explore, and speak freely without all the. "You are here, That's why god exists" bullshit.
[+] 5 users Like Jodienda76's post
05-12-2011, 11:14 AM
Welcome to the forums! Big Grin
05-12-2011, 11:18 AM
Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
05-12-2011, 12:21 PM
Welscome, and you are here because god exists. Wink

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user