Hello from Poland

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-11-2012, 09:47 AM
Hello from Poland
Hi guys!

I'm following Seth's podcast for a long time now, but I'm new to this forum. Smile
My name's Tomek, I'm 25 yo, and I'm from Poland. I was born in a nominally Catholic family, but we didn't visit church more then once a year, or even less often. I realized that I don't believe in any of that religious mambo jambo around the age of 18, and I still consider myself as an atheist even though I'm also practicing Theravada Buddhism (I try to reject the religious aspects of Buddhism, which I consider later additions to the teachings of the Buddha) for two years.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: Hello from Poland
Hi, Ryu, welcome aboard. I have a friend who travels to Poland a lot -- he says that the women are very beautiful there. Smile I'm pretty new to this forum myself, but have been active in atheist circles for a while now. Hope you enjoy it here.
08-11-2012, 10:07 AM
HADOKEN!

SHORYUKEN!

[Image: vjp09.gif]
08-11-2012, 03:11 PM
Welcome Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
08-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Welcome Ryu, I must say, the phrase "manbo jambo" is new to me.

How's all that.. what's that white stuff that falls from the sky in the region.. going for you?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
08-11-2012, 04:33 PM
(08-11-2012 04:04 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Welcome Ryu, I must say, the phrase "manbo jambo" is new to me.

How's all that.. what's that white stuff that falls from the sky in the region.. going for you?
I think he meant "mumbo jumbo".

08-11-2012, 05:42 PM
(08-11-2012 04:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(08-11-2012 04:04 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Welcome Ryu, I must say, the phrase "manbo jambo" is new to me.

I think he meant "mumbo jumbo".
Well KC, you're the expert on that here. I'll trust you on this.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
08-11-2012, 07:06 PM
(08-11-2012 05:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-11-2012 04:33 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think he meant "mumbo jumbo".
Well KC, you're the expert on that here. I'll trust you on this.
[Image: 62ba5_ORIG-touche.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post