Hello from Southern Fuckadia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Hello from Southern Fuckadia
(15-07-2017 12:04 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm in northern fuckadia...which is the good part.

Aww Moooooom Sad Why you gotta be from Northen Fuckadia? Now I can't hate them as much.

Anyway I'll be supporting our team, the Tighty-Whities, at the Fuck-Off Bowl.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-07-2017, 12:43 PM
They need to remove all those war-hero statues in Southern Fuckadia.
Dodgy

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
15-07-2017, 12:48 PM
(15-07-2017 12:43 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They need to remove all those war-hero statues in Southern Fuckadia.
Dodgy

How DARE you? They commemorate our glorious resistance to getting fucked by the North and our commitment to fucking ourselves. Angry These are the giant pricks we aspire to! We will never accept removing divisive symbols in the name of peace and harmony. Our ancestors demand that we must be douchebags about it.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
15-07-2017, 12:53 PM
(15-07-2017 12:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(15-07-2017 12:18 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Why do y'all talk so funny up there?

No it's them southern folks with the weird way of speaking. Hobo

God speaks like a normal Southern Fuckadian. He doesn't have an accent.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
15-07-2017, 12:56 PM
Recently things *have* been going well for Southern Fuckadia, it must be said. We elected the best president in decades, Enormous Dump. That's one smelly fucker. He's sure to get shit done in Fuckopolis.

[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
15-07-2017, 12:57 PM
(15-07-2017 12:56 PM)morondog Wrote:  Recently things *have* been going well for Southern Fuckadia, it must be said. We elected the best president in decades, Enormous Dump. That's one smelly fucker. He's sure to get shit done in Fuckopolis.

I heard his nick-name was "Yuge". Yuge Dump.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-07-2017, 09:52 AM
What do you do for fun in um Fuckadia? Unsure
17-07-2017, 09:57 AM
(15-07-2017 08:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  The best thing about Southern Fuckadia is it's not Northern Fuckadia. Those guys are pricks Angry

I will have you know good Sir, I am the president of Northern Fuckadia and we are not....oh never mind, you're correct! Weeping

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
17-07-2017, 09:58 AM
(17-07-2017 09:52 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  What do you do for fun in um Fuckadia? Unsure

We just fuck around... or we sing the Fuckadian national anthem. We're very patriotic.

17-07-2017, 10:00 AM
(17-07-2017 09:58 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(17-07-2017 09:52 AM)Deidre32 Wrote:  What do you do for fun in um Fuckadia? Unsure

We just fuck around... or we sing the Fuckadian national anthem. We're very patriotic.

I feel like I've heard that somewhere but I can't quite place that anthem. Is it to the tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy? Or Dixie?

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams