Hello from Sweden

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-07-2013, 09:03 AM
Hello from Sweden
I'm a 24 year old Swedish life-long (more or less) atheist. Though I don't live in a particularly religious country, I find the subject fascinating. And I do think the atheist/skeptic/humanist movement on the whole does very worthwhile things.

I have a deep interest since childhood in history, and am also interested in science, mythology, philosophy, and society/politics. My favorite philosopher is David Hume and my favorite Gnu Atheist is Richard Dawkins.

"Examine the religious principles, which have, in fact, prevailed in the world. You will scarcely be persuaded, that they are any thing but sick men's dreams." - David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: Hello from Sweden
(13-07-2013 09:03 AM)Loki Wrote:  I'm a 24 year old Swedish life-long (more or less) atheist. Though I don't live in a particularly religious country, I find the subject fascinating. And I do think the atheist/skeptic/humanist movement on the whole does very worthwhile things.

I have a deep interest since childhood in history, and am also interested in science, mythology, philosophy, and society/politics. My favorite philosopher is David Hume and my favorite Gnu Atheist is Richard Dawkins.

Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit right in!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
13-07-2013, 10:49 AM
(13-07-2013 09:03 AM)Loki Wrote:  I'm a 24 year old Swedish life-long (more or less) atheist. Though I don't live in a particularly religious country, I find the subject fascinating. And I do think the atheist/skeptic/humanist movement on the whole does very worthwhile things.

Helvete. Det måtte dukke opp en svenske også. Jaja. Bedre enn danske faen da.
Velkommen.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
13-07-2013, 03:34 PM
(13-07-2013 10:27 AM)Dom Wrote:  

Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit right in!

Thank you very much, I'm glad to hear that.

"Examine the religious principles, which have, in fact, prevailed in the world. You will scarcely be persuaded, that they are any thing but sick men's dreams." - David Hume
13-07-2013, 03:36 PM
(13-07-2013 10:49 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

Helvete. Det måtte dukke opp en svenske også. Jaja. Bedre enn danske faen da.
Velkommen.

Hehe tackar!