Hello from Turkey.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2014, 06:21 AM
Hello from Turkey.
I didn't want to burn alone in the afterlife and I thought it would be wise to seek out partners in crime so here I am. Evil_monster

I am from Turkey and I live in the capital Ankara. Hoping to participate in the discussions and make a contribution to ensure your seat to hell.

"Pretend, this is a quote which would make you question your own wisdom and your life will never be the same after reading this." - Turk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Turk's post
04-08-2014, 06:32 AM
RE: Hello from Turkey.
Welcome aboard.

All Turks, young and old, are welcome.

Smile
04-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Hello. Smile

Much cheers to all
04-08-2014, 09:11 AM
(04-08-2014 06:21 AM)Turk Wrote:  I didn't want to burn alone in the afterlife and I thought it would be wise to seek out partners in crime so here I am. Evil_monster

I am from Turkey and I live in the capital Ankara. Hoping to participate in the discussions and make a contribution to ensure your seat to hell.

Hello! Have you ever met kilic mehmet? He is a Grey Wolf. I used to know him on AF.org.

(Ya, ya I know not all Turks know each other (the country has millions of people) but I just had to ask.)

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
04-08-2014, 09:16 AM
So cool! I want to go to Ankara. I went to Istanbul once, but didn't make it to the capital. Welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to hearing your perspective Smile

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
04-08-2014, 09:17 AM
Hello Turkey, I'm Hungary.

No? Anyone? Damn Dodgy

Welcome aboard Smile

Atir aissom atir imon
04-08-2014, 09:44 AM
(04-08-2014 09:11 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Hello! Have you ever met kilic mehmet? He is a Grey Wolf. I used to know him on AF.org.

(Ya, ya I know not all Turks know each other (the country has millions of people) but I just had to ask.)

This was a good one Smile No i don't know any guy by that name/nick.

(04-08-2014 09:16 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  So cool! I want to go to Ankara. I went to Istanbul once, but didn't make it to the capital. Welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to hearing your perspective Smile

You don't wanna come to ankara. it is not a tourist destination. I'd recommend sticking with istanbul or the south coast of Turkey.

I am a pure blood atheist, never been anything else. Since there is a "religion" field in Turkish ID's, pretty much all the Turks come prepacked with "muslim" brand. Never entered a church or synagogue or mosque, never prayed to any god but myself. Read all 3 holy books, they got me into sci-fi..

"Pretend, this is a quote which would make you question your own wisdom and your life will never be the same after reading this." - Turk
[+] 3 users Like Turk's post
04-08-2014, 09:55 AM
Merhaba! Greetings from Germany a.k.a. the Turkish Outpost.

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zurücklassen." - TARS, Interstellar
04-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Welcome!

no worries by the way, in accordance with Christian doctrine, the fiery hell analogy has been disproven as an allegory intended to send the message of how horrible the afterlife without god would be, the whole fire and demons thing was a story after all....so save your ice packs and sandals for the beach, we won't need them in "hell" Laughat

Thumbsup

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
04-08-2014, 11:13 AM
(04-08-2014 09:55 AM)therealJim Wrote:  Merhaba! Greetings from Germany a.k.a. the Turkish Outpost.

Merhaba, yea there are more turks in germany than Turkey lol. I've heard the turks over there are pretty religious. is that true?

(04-08-2014 10:23 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Welcome!

no worries by the way, in accordance with Christian doctrine, the fiery hell analogy has been disproven as an allegory intended to send the message of how horrible the afterlife without god would be, the whole fire and demons thing was a story after all....so save your ice packs and sandals for the beach, we won't need them in "hell" Laughat

Thumbsup

this is blasphemy!

...but suppose I could risk a few millenia of torment for quality beach time.