Hello from a Catholic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: Hello from a Catholic
(18-09-2015 03:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  ^^ Amigo, just... I dunno. We like her. She didn't come here seeking converts, she's just hanging out. She hasn't even said anything about God to us yet... I mean, chances are she'll get drawn into a conversation sooner or later and yeah, I doubt she'll get a pass at that time, but until then... Live and let live and all that hey? It's frustrating but people have to make their own mistakes in life...

Be well my friend.

I shall try. But I no longer care. My contempt has gone through the roof dealing with fools like Blowme and now this moron Hesso.

Why can't they just leave us alone? I came here to be among atheists. Not religious fools.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2015, 04:14 AM
(18-09-2015 04:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 03:52 AM)morondog Wrote:  ^^ Amigo, just... I dunno. We like her. She didn't come here seeking converts, she's just hanging out. She hasn't even said anything about God to us yet... I mean, chances are she'll get drawn into a conversation sooner or later and yeah, I doubt she'll get a pass at that time, but until then... Live and let live and all that hey? It's frustrating but people have to make their own mistakes in life...

Be well my friend.

I shall try. But I no longer care. My contempt has gone through the roof dealing with fools like Blowme and now this moron Hesso.

Why can't they just leave us alone? I came here to be among atheists. Not religious fools.
But mate you shouldn't really judge her (Welcome CathLad by the way) for what others have said and done. People will be people and not two are alike. If the religious makes you feel this way then ignore them. What you need right now is to stay focused on some positive things.
I'd love to see some more pictures of your niece soon. Got any old ones you haven't shown you yet?

Oh and Catholic Lady, here's a proper welcome:

Welcome may you slay many foes in the the Mafia game.
[+] 4 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
18-09-2015, 04:20 AM
(18-09-2015 04:14 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 04:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I shall try. But I no longer care. My contempt has gone through the roof dealing with fools like Blowme and now this moron Hesso.

But mate you shouldn't really judge her (Welcome CathLad by the way) for what others have said and done. People will be people and not two are alike. If the religious makes you feel this way then ignore them. What you need right now is to stay focused on some positive things.
I'd love to see some more pictures of your niece soon. Got any old ones you haven't shown you yet?

Yeah, you're right. I should not allow my poor week to destroy everything.

Lady, while the history of the Catholic church, which I know well, is evil, you are a victim of it. My apologies for being so short with you.
Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
18-09-2015, 04:23 AM
(18-09-2015 04:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah, you're right. I should not allow my poor week to destroy everything.

Hug
[+] 5 users Like Peebothuhul's post
18-09-2015, 04:24 AM
(18-09-2015 04:04 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I shall try. But I no longer care. My contempt has gone through the roof dealing with fools like Blowme and now this moron Hesso.

We all just try old man Wink Also please show your nice side, these poor lil' Jewish and Catholic girls are only seeing the bear with a sore head and we want them to know the you who's such a legend Smile

I can't answer for why the theo-trolls won't leave us alone, but... I can guarantee that if they pester me they won't leave without a few scratches Evil_monster

The Lady, however, is a different person altogether Smile She is also kinda our guest, whereas those prats showed up uninvited and remain unloved.

ETA: I see you beat me to it Smile Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
18-09-2015, 04:41 AM
(18-09-2015 03:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I admit I am having a bad week. Loads of pain and deep depression. However, I have been an atheist for 51 years and have been involved in the fight against xianity for over 35 years! Understand? 35 freaking years.
How many here can match that and even studied to become a priest to do it and qualified? I did all that.

And now as I see my life ebbing away, I find it hard to suffer fools gladly anymore and can hardly even be bothered to argue. In my time I saw a number of people to reason, including two cathylicker priests who both became atheists. And I once made a Baptist preacher admit his god was evil in front of his flock.

A lot of people are baby atheists. I am the real deal. Atheist all my life.

I am proud of it, being a free thinker. But of course I am an artist and we tend to differ.

Cathylicker woman, I doubt we will be friends. I did say welcome. But you have wandered into the enemy camp. Did you really expect to be unscathed?

She's a good person, Banjy. Disagree as you wish with her faith -- I do myself, and she'll tell you herself, with no holds barred -- but even across our disagreements, I can tell you she's a good person.
[+] 5 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
18-09-2015, 05:11 AM
(18-09-2015 04:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  

We all just try old man Wink Also please show your nice side, these poor lil' Jewish and Catholic girls are only seeing the bear with a sore head and we want them to know the you who's such a legend Smile

I can't answer for why the theo-trolls won't leave us alone, but... I can guarantee that if they pester me they won't leave without a few scratches Evil_monster

The Lady, however, is a different person altogether Smile She is also kinda our guest, whereas those prats showed up uninvited and remain unloved.

Thanks mate.

Thanks Thumpa.

Bad week.

Banjo.
[+] 4 users Like Banjo's post
18-09-2015, 06:29 AM
(18-09-2015 04:24 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Aliza is a nice person as well. I think it is nice to have different respectful perspectives on the forum.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
18-09-2015, 06:34 AM
(18-09-2015 04:20 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 04:14 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  But mate you shouldn't really judge her (Welcome CathLad by the way) for what others have said and done. People will be people and not two are alike. If the religious makes you feel this way then ignore them. What you need right now is to stay focused on some positive things.

Yeah, you're right. I should not allow my poor week to destroy everything.

Lady, while the history of the Catholic church, which I know well, is evil, you are a victim of it. My apologies for being so short with you.
Dale

See? You can be a sweetie when you want to be. Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
18-09-2015, 06:37 AM
(18-09-2015 06:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Aliza is a nice person as well.

No she's not Angry She turned me into a newt!

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post