Hello from a Catholic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2015, 06:16 PM
RE: Hello from a Catholic
(18-09-2015 09:16 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  Welcome to TTA from a recovering Roman Catholic. (Including Irish RC on my dad's side!)

So glad to see you here!!!!! Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
18-09-2015, 06:30 PM
(18-09-2015 01:26 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 04:41 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  She's a good person, Banjy. Disagree as you wish with her faith -- I do myself, and she'll tell you herself, with no holds barred -- but even across our disagreements, I can tell you she's a good person.

Even I don't mind C/L. We have a first class catholic asswipe at AF and she is no where near as bad as he is.

Well, there it is then.

Case closed. Wink

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
18-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Hi guys. Especially Catholic Lady.

I am very sorry for my behavior yesterday. I am currently on an intense drug that has already killed people this year. Over the past week it has been playing havoc with my emotions. Sadly there is no escape from this drug, it is the only thing keeping me alive.

Normally I am okay, but at this time just getting from one day to the next is incredibly difficult. I probably should present myself at emergency at the hospital. But to be honest I cannot handle anymore hospital at this time. I'd rather deal with it myself.

Catholic Lady I am sorry to have involved you in my problems. Sadly you walked right into my week of depression anger and loneliness.

Please accept my sincere and humble apologies. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 12 users Like Banjo's post
18-09-2015, 06:52 PM
(18-09-2015 06:14 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 11:24 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Naaa I only watched a few games on Twitch. But I'm a lousy liar so I'm afraid it's not for me.

Ok bud, I lied lol. It looks like we can actually still use 2 more people. So yes, think about it. Smile

And if anyone else is interested, this will be a newbie game. Meaning it'll be a good opportunity to start a first game.

Hope to see some of you there!

I tried this before. Only way it works for me is if days are 72 hours.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-09-2015, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2015 07:04 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-09-2015 06:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi guys. Especially Catholic Lady.

I am very sorry for my behavior yesterday. I am currently on an intense drug that has already killed people this year. Over the past week it has been playing havoc with my emotions. Sadly there is no escape from this drug, it is the only thing keeping me alive.

Normally I am okay, but at this time just getting from one day to the next is incredibly difficult. I probably should present myself at emergency at the hospital. But to be honest I cannot handle anymore hospital at this time. I'd rather deal with it myself.

Catholic Lady I am sorry to have involved you in my problems. Sadly you walked right into my week of depression anger and loneliness.

She didn't take no offense Banjo buddy. Don't dwell on it. Forget all about it and get back to focusing on your treatment.

And I think you made a new friend in Catholic Lady. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 7 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-09-2015, 06:55 PM

Be well Banjo. Keep fighting the fight. You are an inspiration.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
[+] 5 users Like Ted Tucker's post
18-09-2015, 06:55 PM

Of course I accept your apologies, Dale. Please don't worry. Heart

I am so sorry about what you are going through. Wishing you nothing but the best.
[+] 9 users Like Catholic_Lady's post
18-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Thank you.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
18-09-2015, 06:57 PM
Group hug.

[Image: group-hug.jpeg]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
18-09-2015, 06:57 PM
(18-09-2015 06:56 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thank you.

Thank you for the kind post.
[+] 1 user Likes Catholic_Lady's post