Hello from a Catholic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 09:03 PM
RE: Hello from a Catholic
(17-09-2015 08:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You guys are evil lol

Actually I disagree. We are fighting evil. I never once in my life shoved a bottle up a man's arsehole then filled it with molten lead, like the cathylickers did. Never burnt anyone at the stake either.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2015, 09:10 PM
(17-09-2015 09:03 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 08:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You guys are evil lol

Actually I disagree. We are fighting evil. I never once in my life shoved a bottle up a man's arsehole then filled it with molten lead, like the cathylickers did. Never burnt anyone at the stake either.

I was saying the you guys are evil thing sarcastically because you guys were giving her a hard time, not that you guys are really evil. Evil_monster

Agreed, the Catholic religion is bad news. And I'm sure glad you didn't do any of those things Big Grin But, I doubt Catholic Lady did any of those things either. That's all I'm sayin' Geesh Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
17-09-2015, 09:39 PM
(17-09-2015 08:45 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Like a moth to a flame, C/L.

Bwahahaha!

Oh yay! I didn't know you were here, Min! Smile
17-09-2015, 09:42 PM
Hello! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
17-09-2015, 09:42 PM
Thanks everyone, for the kind welcome. Smile

Glad to see there are so many Atheist Forum members here as well.
[+] 6 users Like Catholic_Lady's post
17-09-2015, 09:44 PM
(17-09-2015 09:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 09:03 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually I disagree. We are fighting evil. I never once in my life shoved a bottle up a man's arsehole then filled it with molten lead, like the cathylickers did. Never burnt anyone at the stake either.

I was saying the you guys are evil thing sarcastically because you guys were giving her a hard time, not that you guys are really evil. Evil_monster

Agreed, the Catholic religion is bad news. And I'm sure glad you didn't do any of those things Big Grin But, I doubt Catholic Lady did any of those things either. That's all I'm sayin' Geesh Tongue

One never knows. She probably has a bunch of kids tied up in her basement and whips them every day.

Never trust a cathylicker. They are all up to no good. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
17-09-2015, 09:45 PM
Seriously Banjo and others. I love you guys but this is the intro section. It is a place where we welcome noobs. If you can't say something nice....don't be a dick.

Catholic lady I'm sorry.

Generally religious people instantly get some blunt treatment (although it's NEVER supposed to happen in the intro or personal issues sections), because we're used to the fuckheads who come here to tell us we're wrong or going to hell.

People here seem to know you from AF, that's cool for me.

So welcome!! Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-09-2015, 09:51 PM
(17-09-2015 07:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hhhmmmmm, a Cathylicker woman who seems intelligent but remains a cathylicker???

Does not compute.

The cathylicker church is distinctly anti female.

Does not compute.

There must be something wrong with you.

BTW, there is no god. You're wasting your life.

Welcome to the site.

Pretty uncalled for since she has only got here and you don't really know her, not all theists or religious people are idiots like pops and blow whatever, Aliza and KC are good examples.

Welcome CL Smile lifelong Atheist here so can't really offer much in the way of religion but I'm excited to learn what you are all about Smile

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 4 users Like JDog554's post
17-09-2015, 10:00 PM
(17-09-2015 09:51 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hhhmmmmm, a Cathylicker woman who seems intelligent but remains a cathylicker???

Does not compute.

The cathylicker church is distinctly anti female.

Does not compute.

There must be something wrong with you.

BTW, there is no god. You're wasting your life.

Welcome to the site.

Pretty uncalled for since she has only got here and you don't really know her, not all theists or religious people are idiots like pops and blow whatever, Aliza and KC are good examples.

Welcome CL Smile lifelong Atheist here so can't really offer much in the way of religion but I'm excited to learn what you are all about Smile

If she were pops or blow level quality (or lack there of) I wouldn't be friends with her.

My apologies for the more rough responses CL, but you're used to it by now so I doubt it'll scare you off.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
17-09-2015, 10:01 PM
(17-09-2015 10:00 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 09:51 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Pretty uncalled for since she has only got here and you don't really know her, not all theists or religious people are idiots like pops and blow whatever, Aliza and KC are good examples.

If she were pops or blow level quality (or lack there of) I wouldn't be friends with her.

Most of us trust your judgement. Thumbsup

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post