Hello from a Catholic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: Hello from a Catholic
(17-09-2015 09:51 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 07:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hhhmmmmm, a Cathylicker woman who seems intelligent but remains a cathylicker???

Does not compute.

The cathylicker church is distinctly anti female.

Does not compute.

There must be something wrong with you.

BTW, there is no god. You're wasting your life.

Welcome to the site.

Pretty uncalled for since she has only got here and you don't really know her, not all theists or religious people are idiots like pops and blow whatever, Aliza and KC are good examples.

Welcome CL Smile lifelong Atheist here so can't really offer much in the way of religion but I'm excited to learn what you are all about Smile

Oh, you're too late on that one. Banjo called me an idiot and an nobody on another thread.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
17-09-2015, 10:05 PM
(17-09-2015 10:03 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 09:51 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Pretty uncalled for since she has only got here and you don't really know her, not all theists or religious people are idiots like pops and blow whatever, Aliza and KC are good examples.

Welcome CL Smile lifelong Atheist here so can't really offer much in the way of religion but I'm excited to learn what you are all about Smile

Oh, you're too late on that one. Banjo called me an idiot and an nobody on another thread.

Facepalm some people just get so riled up about certain subjects. I don't think you're either of those, I enjoy your posts.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
17-09-2015, 10:06 PM
(17-09-2015 09:45 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Seriously Banjo and others. I love you guys but this is the intro section. It is a place where we welcome noobs. If you can't say something nice....don't be a dick.

Catholic lady I'm sorry.

Generally religious people instantly get some blunt treatment (although it's NEVER supposed to happen in the intro or personal issues sections), because we're used to the fuckheads who come here to tell us we're wrong or going to hell.

People here seem to know you from AF, that's cool for me.

So welcome!! Hug

Aww, it's ok. Shy

Thank you!
[+] 2 users Like Catholic_Lady's post
17-09-2015, 10:09 PM
(17-09-2015 10:03 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 09:51 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Pretty uncalled for since she has only got here and you don't really know her, not all theists or religious people are idiots like pops and blow whatever, Aliza and KC are good examples.

Don't take it personally. He called me an idiot in another thread when I first met him (and I'm an atheist). He didn't like that I sometimes go to church with my mom on holidays to make her happy. Tongue Now we are the best of friends. Banjo is a really sweet guy once you get to know him.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
17-09-2015, 10:16 PM
(17-09-2015 10:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 10:03 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Oh, you're too late on that one. Banjo called me an idiot and an nobody on another thread.

Don't take it personally. He called me an idiot in another thread when I first met him (and I'm an atheist). He didn't like that I sometimes go to church with my mom on holidays to make her happy. Tongue Now we are the best of friends. Banjo is a really sweet guy once you get to know him.

I'm sorry, but this sort of behavior really isn't okay. It's never acceptable to turn another person into your own emotional punching bag; not me, not Catholic_Lady, not you, or anyone else. It's just not okay.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
17-09-2015, 10:30 PM
(17-09-2015 10:16 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 10:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Don't take it personally. He called me an idiot in another thread when I first met him (and I'm an atheist). He didn't like that I sometimes go to church with my mom on holidays to make her happy. Tongue Now we are the best of friends. Banjo is a really sweet guy once you get to know him.

I'm sorry, but this sort of behavior really isn't okay. It's never acceptable to turn another person into your own emotional punching bag; not me, not Catholic_Lady, not you, or anyone else. It's just not okay.

It's not okay in the intro threads. It's not okay in PIAS. Everywhere else yes we are here to be each other emotional punching bags. Do you not see the language? Do you not see the memes? None of this is okay in this thread. Heart

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-09-2015, 10:38 PM
(17-09-2015 10:16 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 10:09 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Don't take it personally. He called me an idiot in another thread when I first met him (and I'm an atheist). He didn't like that I sometimes go to church with my mom on holidays to make her happy. Tongue Now we are the best of friends. Banjo is a really sweet guy once you get to know him.

I am by no means saying it's okay to talk to people like that. However, Banjo is on a lot of medication due to a health issue and both those factors can shape a person's reactions to things.
17-09-2015, 11:16 PM
(17-09-2015 10:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I am by no means saying it's okay to talk to people like that. However, Banjo is on a lot of medication due to a health issue and both those factors can shape a person's reactions to things.
It's a storm in a teacup really.
Banjo has hardly said anything. He's mocked the "Catholic" moniker sure. He said he doubts he will be friends with Catholic_Lady. Big deal. Sometimes certain people on this forum are vastly over sensitive.
I think it's pretty clear that Catholic_Lady's been given a big warm welcome by most who have posted. I'm pretty sure she isn't about to run away from the forum based on Banjo's rather tame posts.
If she gets involved in some debates on this forum I'm sure she will get a much harder time from specific individuals. Banjo is not generally one of those attacking people, although it does seem funny that there appears to be a small club of people having been given the label "idiot" from Banjo. Perhaps a badge of honor.
[+] 1 user Likes Stevil's post
17-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Welcome to TTA, The Tits and Ass forum.....er, no, that's totally wrong and very bad of me to be so disgusting to a newbie.

Welcome to our forum where everyone is beautiful....well.... except for Muffs. Muffs is just weird.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 6 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-09-2015, 11:27 PM
(17-09-2015 11:22 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Welcome to TTA, The Tits and Ass forum.....er, no, that's totally wrong and very bad of me to be so disgusting to a newbie.

Welcome to our forum where everyone is beautiful....well.... except for Muffs. Muffs is just weird.

cat weird

[Image: 9yM6Uyn.jpg]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post