Hello from a Catholic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: Hello from a Catholic
(17-09-2015 11:16 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 10:38 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I am by no means saying it's okay to talk to people like that. However, Banjo is on a lot of medication due to a health issue and both those factors can shape a person's reactions to things.
It's a storm in a teacup really.
Banjo has hardly said anything. He's mocked the "Catholic" moniker sure. He said he doubts he will be friends with Catholic_Lady. Big deal. Sometimes certain people on this forum are vastly over sensitive.
I think it's pretty clear that Catholic_Lady's been given a big warm welcome by most who have posted. I'm pretty sure she isn't about to run away from the forum based on Banjo's rather tame posts.
If she gets involved in some debates on this forum I'm sure she will get a much harder time from specific individuals. Banjo is not generally one of those attacking people, although it does seem funny that there appears to be a small club of people having been given the label "idiot" from Banjo. Perhaps a badge of honor.

Agreed. I would like to add that Banjo apologized to me profusely the next day. I don't believe in staying mad at people over stupid shit. It fucks with my zen Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
18-09-2015, 12:25 AM
(17-09-2015 09:39 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 08:45 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Like a moth to a flame, C/L.

Bwahahaha!

Oh yay! I didn't know you were here, Min! Smile

There's a lot of cross-pollination.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
18-09-2015, 12:27 AM
(18-09-2015 12:25 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  
(17-09-2015 09:39 PM)Catholic_Lady Wrote:  Oh yay! I didn't know you were here, Min! Smile

There's a lot of cross-pollination.

As the abbot said to the priestess Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-09-2015, 12:38 AM
(18-09-2015 12:27 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 12:25 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  There's a lot of cross-pollination.

As the abbot said to the priestess Tongue

Who's on first?
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
18-09-2015, 03:26 AM
(17-09-2015 11:22 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Welcome to TTA, The Tits and Ass forum.....er, no, that's totally wrong and very bad of me to be so disgusting to a newbie.

Too late. It's stuck. The Tits and Ass forum it is now ... for good. Hope you're happy with yourself. Seth Andrews is going to have to rebuild an entire new franchise.
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
18-09-2015, 03:36 AM
It's Titty-Yay. Totally not controversial. Everyone likes boobs.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
18-09-2015, 03:37 AM
I admit I am having a bad week. Loads of pain and deep depression. However, I have been an atheist for 51 years and have been involved in the fight against xianity for over 35 years! Understand? 35 freaking years.
How many here can match that and even studied to become a priest to do it and qualified? I did all that.

And now as I see my life ebbing away, I find it hard to suffer fools gladly anymore and can hardly even be bothered to argue. In my time I saw a number of people to reason, including two cathylicker priests who both became atheists. And I once made a Baptist preacher admit his god was evil in front of his flock.

A lot of people are baby atheists. I am the real deal. Atheist all my life.

I am proud of it, being a free thinker. But of course I am an artist and we tend to differ.

Cathylicker woman, I doubt we will be friends. I did say welcome. But you have wandered into the enemy camp. Did you really expect to be unscathed?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-09-2015, 03:50 AM
(18-09-2015 03:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Cathylicker woman, I doubt we will be friends. I did say welcome. But you have wandered into the enemy camp. Did you really expect to be unscathed?

How do you expect people to be receptive to your thoughts if you are initially hostile to them?
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
18-09-2015, 03:52 AM
^^ Amigo, just... I dunno. We like her. She didn't come here seeking converts, she's just hanging out. She hasn't even said anything about God to us yet... I mean, chances are she'll get drawn into a conversation sooner or later and yeah, I doubt she'll get a pass at that time, but until then... Live and let live and all that hey? It's frustrating but people have to make their own mistakes in life...

Be well my friend.

[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
18-09-2015, 04:02 AM
(18-09-2015 03:50 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(18-09-2015 03:37 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Cathylicker woman, I doubt we will be friends. I did say welcome. But you have wandered into the enemy camp. Did you really expect to be unscathed?

How do you expect people to be receptive to your thoughts if you are initially hostile to them?

I don't care anymore.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.