Hello from downunder

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-10-2012, 09:10 PM
RE: Hello from downunder
(11-10-2012 08:12 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I don't understand how there are so many Aussie atheists. Or Aussies. From what the internet tells me you are in danger of being eaten by something 24/7 and those of you still alive look just like Crocodile Dundee.

I know that the women don't look like that because I've seen pictures of Aurora. Wonderful compromising pictures. Thanks Erx.

I see the distribution channel is working out nicely Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 10:38 PM
(11-10-2012 05:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Welcome, Savage, 'bout time we got another one around here.

(11-10-2012 07:21 AM)Savagehoax Wrote:  You see, I used to be a christian, specifically I used to be a Seventh Day Adventist.

The Seventh Day Adventist World Headquarters is right down the street from me. Not sure why the religiomous seem to like Maryland so much but there's also a Buddhist Temple, a Hindu Temple, an Iglesia de Baptiste Calvary (yeah, the zoning sign said Calvary Baptist Church, clever fuckers), a couple of Jewish Synagogues and a couple of Unitarian Universalist Churches all within a couple miles of me. All I can figure is that the atheists around here are so evolved that we can no longer distinguish the subtle differences among the delusional and tolerate them all so long as they stay the fuck outta our faces. Big Grin

Yep, I'm derailing too, sorry. Just wanted to point out that Uniterian Universalist are not necessarily Theists, you can be Agnostic, or Atheist and still be a UU.

12-10-2012, 09:26 AM
(11-10-2012 08:23 PM)TwelfthHunter Wrote:  Welcome Hoax. Personally i haven't met a SDA yet but they seem pretty nutty according to what i've heard. But you'll enjoy it here and hopefully you'll relieve the battyness Thumbsup

O.ô
Its odd, I've often heard that SDA's are supposed to be one of the more out-there versions of christianity but what I've seen and participated in while part of the SDA church was fairly vanilla as far as I can tell.

[Image: BattleTech_ClanWolf.gif]
12-10-2012, 10:54 AM
(12-10-2012 09:26 AM)Savagehoax Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 08:23 PM)TwelfthHunter Wrote:  Welcome Hoax. Personally i haven't met a SDA yet but they seem pretty nutty according to what i've heard. But you'll enjoy it here and hopefully you'll relieve the battyness Thumbsup

O.ô
Its odd, I've often heard that SDA's are supposed to be one of the more out-there versions of christianity but what I've seen and participated in while part of the SDA church was fairly vanilla as far as I can tell.

I suppose i just need to do more research then

I ate the eleven Hunters before me Smile