Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2014, 08:02 AM
RE: Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor
Glad to hear you're still up and kicking. May you feel better soon and get back to kicking some butt.

On the bright side, if two managers are fighting over your attention you must be doing something right. Congratulations on being a valuable, contributing member of society.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
11-05-2014, 08:06 AM
Apparently my post didn't work, so let's try again...
(11-05-2014 07:39 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Well he above post reads as a bit snarky. Not really my way.

As somebody who models himself to the pursuit of try Deadpan Snarker status, I say; ain't nothing wrong with snark, mate.

Oh, by the way; good job on not being a corpse. Unlike these worry-warts, I figured you were fine, by the way.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-05-2014, 08:16 AM
Thanks guys. Tinkerbelle, cheers.

Free thought, well he's as sharp as my wit!

Uh, hang on.

Sorry mate.

Sharp as a, KNIFE! That's it, a knife!

I really do hope I get my brain back. Would you believe I used to write for the music press??? Seriously.

Free thought, Momsurroundedbyboys and everyone else, I sincerely hope to meet you as myself. You know it took an hour to compose my first post tonight???

I have always been stupid though. So don't get your hopes up! Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-05-2014, 08:19 AM
We are going to sit right here and await the return of your health. I hope you are back on your feet and feeling yourself again real soon.

--Worry-wort this Free Thought....

I am a mom...that's what I do...I worry.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-05-2014, 08:25 AM
(11-05-2014 08:19 AM)Anjele Wrote:  We are going to sit right here and await the return of your health. I hope you are back on your feet and feeling yourself again real soon.

--Worry-wort this Free Thought....

I am a mom...that's what I do...I worry.

... I don't see the connection.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-05-2014, 08:26 AM
You are a sweetheart.

I'll be okay. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
11-05-2014, 08:34 AM
(11-05-2014 08:26 AM)Banjo Wrote:  You are a sweetheart.

I'll be okay. Smile

Pics or it didn't happen. Big Grin

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
11-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Free thought. Mate you do impress. You are young, if I recall. And yet so wise.

Just yesterday I explained to a young guy (12) how parents focus on their young 100%. He was upset his parents would not allow him to take his gf to the cinema.

I asked if perhaps there was something he might rather do, (snogging) but he was unaware. And I never mentioned snogging.

I told him that fom what I had observed, parents devote 100% of their lives to raising their kids. I did not tell him of my mother's murder attempt on me nor my father's beatings and the 12 years he spent in prison for child abuse...

But most parents are not my parents.

Oh it is mother's day. I am glad the bitch is dead! Bwahahaha Big Grin

Banjo.
11-05-2014, 08:38 AM
Banjo...your mom and mine must have been cut from the same cloth.

I just tried to do better with mine...since they all made it to adulthood fairly unscathed, I suppose I didn't do too bad a job. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
11-05-2014, 08:43 AM
Actually, Mum was insane. I do not blame her. But the image of her face as she tried to strangle me is a vision that grows as I age.

Banjo.