Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-05-2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor
(11-05-2014 08:43 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually, Mum was insane. I do not blame her. But the image of her face as she tried to strangle me is a vision that grows as I age.

I understand more than you can imagine. However, mine still walks this earth...luckily on the other side of the country.

Well, maybe not luckily but by design.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2014, 08:46 AM
(11-05-2014 08:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Banjo...your mom and mine must have been cut from the same cloth.

I just tried to do better with mine...since they all made it to adulthood fairly unscathed, I suppose I didn't do too bad a job. Tongue

Wow I really hope not.

Did your mum try to kill you? If so, how? Bloody hell now I am really concerned. Are you okay? Is there anything I can do? I am so sorry to bring up such terrible memories. You seem such a nice person. I'm so sorry. Sad

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-05-2014, 08:53 AM
(11-05-2014 08:46 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(11-05-2014 08:38 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Banjo...your mom and mine must have been cut from the same cloth.

I just tried to do better with mine...since they all made it to adulthood fairly unscathed, I suppose I didn't do too bad a job. Tongue

Wow I really hope not.

Did your mum try to kill you? If so, how? Bloody hell now I am really concerned. Are you okay? Is there anything I can do? I am so sorry to bring up such terrible memories. You seem such a nice person. I'm so sorry. Sad

Not directly...she used dad as her weapon...came close a couple times. Was a long time ago. I carry many scars...some you can see...some you can't.

Lots of 'nice' people get that way because they weren't treated nicely.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-05-2014, 08:58 AM
(11-05-2014 08:36 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Free thought. Mate you do impress. You are young, if I recall. And yet so wise.

Hah! That depends on who you ask!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Bloody hell!

I am not my parents. You know, I've had 29 broken bones by my reckoning. It may be more. My friggin nose was broken 9 times. 9!

These people that gave us birth, they don't define us. My personality leans towards helping people. It was not a choice. But how does that relate to the dad who beat me to a pulp because I opened the toilet door, not knowing he was inside?? I'll never forget his words: "you dirty little bastard!". I was 7!

I ran away when I turned 8.

Never looked back until I went to mum and she tried to strangle me.Right now, with my mind feeling like I am drunk, I don't even remember how old I was. For yewrs I laughed it off.

But my mother tried to strangle me!

WTF???

How does one compartmentalise that event?

You know I saw a crocodile take down a shark. This happened about 70 meters from me. Incredible scene. But it pales into insignifigance when I see mum's face. She meant it.

But I am trying to stay positive and this shit is not helping. Mum died May 10 1996.

I need to sleep and stop whining. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
11-05-2014, 09:18 AM
What stays with me is this...mom got dad all riled up. I was washing dishes and they walked in and started screaming at me. I turned around, had my back against the sink and dad slugged me in the stomach. I fell to the floor gasping for breath as dad kicked me in the ribs. Mom was behind him screaming, "Don't kill her Fritz, I want to kill her too, but you can't kill her." Of course my corpse would have been hard to explain to the people in town.

Can you feel the love? Yeah...quite the memory. There are others.

11-05-2014, 09:20 AM
(11-05-2014 09:12 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I need to sleep and stop whining. Smile

You need to ignore the Mother's Day thing.

Today is also Eat What You Want Day and Twilight Zone Day.

Or you can look forward to tomorrow, which is Fatigue Syndrome Day (not recommended), International Nurses Day (appropriate), and Limerick Day.

Choices abound!

More Holidays

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 3 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
11-05-2014, 07:26 PM
Oh bloody hell. I am so sorry Tinkerbelle. These people are just not worth it. We have never met, but you have helped me. To me that matters. Screw them!

I stopped in today to say thanks. I do not feel well. I think I need to go to the emergency department. But it is easier to pick up my phone and post. I put a sock on 20 minutes ago. Can't seem to put on the other. I need to do a load of washing. I bought detergent yesterday. Thanks guys.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
11-05-2014, 07:32 PM
(11-05-2014 07:26 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Oh bloody hell. I am so sorry Tinkerbelle. These people are just not worth it. We have never met, but you have helped me. To me that matters. Screw them!

I stopped in today to say thanks. I do not feel well. I think I need to go to the emergency department. But it is easier to pick up my phone and post. I put a sock on 20 minutes ago. Can't seem to put on the other. I need to do a load of washing. I bought detergent yesterday. Thanks guys.

Please take care. Hug

Pop in whenever you can.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

11-05-2014, 08:52 PM
Well I am all plugged in again. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post