Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-05-2014, 06:42 AM
RE: Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor
Good news on that patch job. Did you get the one with the 100,000 mile warranty?

Glad to hear you're back with us. Kudos to the nephew for stepping up to search for you. I hope you learned your lesson about alerting the right people. Maybe write something on your shoe like, "Call Keith: xxx-xxx-xxxx" so anyone at the hospital can see it.

Behave and they'll let you out sooner. Big Grin

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2014, 06:47 AM
Glad to read you're more or less ok, Banjo. Hope you get even better soon!
17-05-2014, 07:06 AM
With the leak fixed, hopefully you won't have to keep getting refilled.

Rest and let the staff take care of you.

Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-05-2014, 09:59 AM
[Im]patiently waiting for the next installment.....

[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
22-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Yoo hoo! Banjo!!

Don't make me fire up the Bat Signal!

24-05-2014, 03:18 AM
Hi guys.
I ran into a few complications. Again! I swear I am getting to know every corridor of the hospital.

I have had two further operations since last we met. There was another bleed in my colon.
I am now out of hospital until July 3, when I go back in.

I consider myself lucky. I was talking to another patient who has a hose into his bicep that ends near his heart!!!

My nephew has been looking after my needs, getting laundry done, paying my rent and bils. I do it all in person usually. I don't trust internet banking..

Today I was well enough to teach a few students.(gotta get money to pay those bills). I had a good day.

Thanks again everyone.

Oh and by the way, my blood count is holding above 120!!! My thinking is more clear. However until I am 100% I will leave my signature as is for a while. I am still a little tired. Not that I have any plans to take part in debates. Too happy to be alive to debate anything really.

I have had loads of music sent to me by students to check out. I agreed to transcribe some of it. Most is just heavy rock of one type or another. But it takes time. So funny, after so many years being a professional musician, it all kind sounds the same. At least western folk musics such as pop in it's many guises, rock, hip hop, metal etc. It is all basically the same.

Personally, I search out obscure Asiatic styles these days. Some interesting music coming out of Mongolia at the moment.

Anyway, I wont bore you all further. Thanks so much. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-05-2014, 05:04 AM
he's alive!

so glad you finally posted. Hug I haven't even actually read it yet, I just saw your name and I was like yeyyyyyy Big Grin

okay I read it and now I'm even happier! It's good to hear you're doing better!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
24-05-2014, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2014 05:27 AM by Banjo.)
So touching. I am blown away. And very grateful.

I could have posted two days ago but wanted to be well. So tired of being negative. I am not usually like this. I usually smile all the time and people are always happy around me.

Illness is strange. My way of dealing with it has been to keep it to myself. I have only spoken about it on this forum. Yesterday I told a mate how I'd run out of underwear on my first visit and he was shocked I did not call him. Not my way.

So I chose to tell you guys. And you have all helped more than you know.

I wont forget. And will always be in your debt for the kindness you have shown me.

I'm just a drummer. Nobody special. But you treated me in a manner that helped me when I looked in the mirror and wondered if I would disappear.

Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-05-2014, 06:03 AM
Very glad to hear you are feeling better! It's great that your blood levels are staying up now...not surprising since your aren't losing it like you were.

Take care of yourself and get all the way better!

Keep us posted.

A

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-05-2014, 06:06 AM
(24-05-2014 03:18 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi guys.
I ran into a few complications. Again! I swear I am getting to know every corridor of the hospital.

I have had two further operations since last we met. There was another bleed in my colon.
I am now out of hospital until July 3, when I go back in.

I consider myself lucky. I was talking to another patient who has a hose into his bicep that ends near his heart!!!

My nephew has been looking after my needs, getting laundry done, paying my rent and bils. I do it all in person usually. I don't trust internet banking..

Today I was well enough to teach a few students.(gotta get money to pay those bills). I had a good day.

Thanks again everyone.

Oh and by the way, my blood count is holding above 120!!! My thinking is more clear. However until I am 100% I will leave my signature as is for a while. I am still a little tired. Not that I have any plans to take part in debates. Too happy to be alive to debate anything really.

I have had loads of music sent to me by students to check out. I agreed to transcribe some of it. Most is just heavy rock of one type or another. But it takes time. So funny, after so many years being a professional musician, it all kind sounds the same. At least western folk musics such as pop in it's many guises, rock, hip hop, metal etc. It is all basically the same.

Personally, I search out obscure Asiatic styles these days. Some interesting music coming out of Mongolia at the moment.

Anyway, I wont bore you all further. Thanks so much. Smile

Still alive, huh?

Cool. You should probably try to not go with the alternate.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post