Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2014, 06:00 AM
RE: Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor
i played with that bsnd! they loved me and i have a gig in thee weeks? Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2014, 06:57 AM
Booooooooo on the bleeding and back to the hospital bits.

1. Get well.
2. Play with band.

In that order, please. Soon.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
31-05-2014, 07:19 AM
Thanks T.

Am waiting. Feeling a bit better. Was a bit woozy before. Nephew let me down. No show.

Am thinking of how much I love the pandeiro. A tricky instrument. he Brasilians blow me away. I get by on it. I love it so much. I want to be with the pandeiro. So lovely.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
31-05-2014, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2014 11:18 AM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(31-05-2014 07:19 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks T.

Am waiting. Feeling a bit better. Was a bit woozy before. Nephew let me down. No show.

Am thinking of how much I love the pandeiro. A tricky instrument. he Brasilians blow me away. I get by on it. I love it so much. I want to be with the pandeiro. So lovely.

I hope you made back to the hospital...

We're worried about ya Heart

I met Paulinho da Costa once at a club called Slims. We were watching Pete Escavido play. The place had tables...so hubby and I were seated at one kinda center stage. Two other women, and him. He was talking to husband about music...very cool.

He went on stage. He was amazing!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

01-06-2014, 06:46 AM
(31-05-2014 07:19 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks T.

You got me. I had to look this up.

I'm hoping, like Mom, that you made it to the hospital and they have you under lock and key until you're properly fixed.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
08-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Hi guys.

As it turns out I am seriously ill. I collapsed soon after my last post. A neighbour callen an ambulance the following morning.

I had treatment and had a rough time of it. I am thinking I should no longer post.

I have no desire for attention and this thread reads like a cry for that very thing. Although that was never my intention and such lovely people here have helped me enormously. I am very grateful.

After being released from hospital I saved a woman from being killed by a bus. Funny how things turn out. Smile

I may not get through this. I do not wish to overstate things, nor can I ignore them. I have made all due arrangements.

I am hopeful I will prevail. I personally believe I am hard to kill. I can be rather arrogant. Wink

So funny to think I now have my mind back. I would be in better condition to battle those moronic theists who visit this forum. I no longer have the desire. Life is too short.

There are so many great people posting here. I have nothing but respect and gratitude.

When I am well I would very much like to return. Again, I cannot overstate the benefits I received from joining this forum. I believe my life may have ended had I not. And so too that woman in front of that bus.

Thank you all so very much. B.

Banjo.
09-06-2014, 12:03 AM
I am so sad to hear you are so sick Sad
I really hope those doctors can help you kick whatever ails you right up the arse. The forum is better for having known you.
Take care Hug Heart

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
09-06-2014, 03:26 AM
Thanks aurora.

I realise not posting is not going to help. Since I wrote my last post I have been reading other posts in this section. I will post in this section. It is not about me. These people matter to me and I want to support them. I just read Charis is having trouble. I really like Charis. If I run away just because I feel sick who the hell am I?
Not the person I think I am or who I wish to be.

Seriously, sometimes I am just a thoughtless selfish jerk!

Banjo.
09-06-2014, 03:34 AM
(09-06-2014 03:26 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Thanks aurora.

I realise not posting is not going to help. Since I wrote my last post I have been reading other posts in this section. I will post in this section. It is not about me. These people matter to me and I want to support them. I just read Charis is having trouble. I really like Charis. If I run away just because I feel sick who the hell am I?
Not the person I think I am or who I wish to be.

Seriously, sometimes I am just a thoughtless selfish jerk!

Glad you're posting Smile
None of us are perfect, Banjo. We're all hoomanYes

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
09-06-2014, 05:27 AM
Glad to see you here Banjo. Very sorry about the health issues. Hang around if you want, we enjoy your company.

A

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF