Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor
[Image: 101594.gif]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
08-04-2014, 08:55 AM
I am now curious at the diagnose. Can you please tell us what is it that made you loose all your blood count?

Oh, and get well soon also.

Angel

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
08-04-2014, 10:18 AM
so, you almost died and just felt "a bit dizzy"?

that's amazing Shocking

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
08-04-2014, 10:54 AM
From what you've told us about yourself you are one tough motherfucker. You did the right thing going to the hospital and I've heard it say your docs are top-notch. Here's hoping you get well soon.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-04-2014, 10:55 AM
So, have they figured out where the leak is yet?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-04-2014, 02:11 PM
Hi guys.
So far I have been getting blood for 13 hours. It is 5.53 and they just began the last packet.

Nobody knows why as yet although I have been bleeding a bit from behind. My problem is I just carry on. Living in the bush alone as a young man I had to perform 3 operations on myself. One was a hemorhoid operation while touring with a band far from doctors. I shall spare you the details. Another was to remove a fish hook lodged deep in my leg. I cut it out with a swiss army knife.

So I have a bad habbit as you can see.

The staff here is wonderful. So kind. And so busy. More detailed tests begin soon.

Thanks so much for your support. My thinking is more clear now. I am surprized I told you all so much about my history. Put it down to delerium. I have two book offers for my story but who has the time?

If you like I will share a bit. An interesting period was living at Cape Tribulation when I was 13. I had fishing gear and two magnifying glasses. Every day was an effort to avoid crocs and sharks. I lived there for 4 months after I was almost raped in Bacchus Marsh in Victoria. I travelled a long way.

I recall when I crawled out of the bush being picked up by hippies who looked after me.

Those were the days.....

I then worked demolition in NSW. Smile

Bloody hell. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
08-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Early morning view from my one bed hospital room. Smile

[Image: 2014-04-09%2006.29.25_zpsxzl0ba4u.jpg]

I live at the top right of photo. Two minute walk away.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
08-04-2014, 03:13 PM
Better light.

[Image: 2014-04-09%2007.08.14_zps9oe7w8bs.jpg]

I'm a little bored. Smile

Banjo.
08-04-2014, 05:59 PM
Transfusion finished! 18 1/2 hours. Big Grin

Banjo.
08-04-2014, 06:03 PM
(08-04-2014 05:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Transfusion finished! 18 1/2 hours. Big Grin

Feeling rejuvenated? Glad you didn't die!! Do you get to go home soon, or are they keeping you for a while? Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta