Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 08:01 PM
RE: Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor
Thank you.

Feeling clear headed for the first time in a while. Just spoke to the Dr. They have yet to decide if I will be out soon. May be here until Sunday.

In the meantime I am listenning to history podcasts. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2014, 08:03 PM
(08-04-2014 08:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Thank you.

Feeling clear headed for the first time in a while. Just spoke to the Dr. They have yet to decide if I will be out soon. May be here until Sunday.

In the meantime I am listenning to history podcasts. Smile

Good way to spend the time Thumbsup hope you have a speedy recovery Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
09-04-2014, 12:50 AM
This is beginning to sound very interesting. So you lived in the bush? Alone at the age of 13? Picked up by hippies and preformed some small surgeries on yourself? Now I am VERY intrigued and I know you are bored, so feel free to share more of your story.

What part of the world you live in, anyway?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-04-2014, 03:46 AM
(09-04-2014 12:50 AM)Filox Wrote:  This is beginning to sound very interesting. So you lived in the bush? Alone at the age of 13? Picked up by hippies and preformed some small surgeries on yourself? Now I am VERY intrigued and I know you are bored, so feel free to share more of your story.

What part of the world you live in, anyway?

I now am based in Sydney but was born in Melbourne.

Skeletal history.

Born into neglectful absive home. Age 4 received broken arm. Nearly 1month passed before I saw Dr. I knew I was in trouble.1968.

Family clearly insane. Older brother treated poorly.

After many broken bone a Catholic priest helped me find work in the bush working on an aerodrome. 1972.

Worked 1 year then in 1973 moved to coast and worked on a trawler for about 6 months.

Moved to far west NSW and became a jackaroo. Later went with a hunter and hunted feral pigs. Still 1973.
After a while I hitch hiked to Victoria and worked as a gardener I think. This period is a mess.

Quickly moved back to the ouback and hunted roos. Worked with a man named Pete.

I tried to move home when I was about 12 to live with mum. She freaked out and tried to strangle me. I fought her off and got the hell out! Moved to Bacchus Marsh. All was fine. I worked the farm and at an abbotoir. Cannot recall how long...

Used to sleep on the couch.

Then about 2 am one night two guys attacked me. Attempted rape. I grabbed my green back and went out the window through the greyhound pen. Never forget it. I walked to Melbourne. In Melbourne I stayed about a week living in aBrotherhood bin in Camperwell. Heard of a job in Cairns up north. Took a bus to Brisbane then hitched to Cairns. Job fell through. I was distrustful of adults and met another kid, Andy I think. I told him I wanted to get away. His dad had just killed himself and I suggested we live on the Cape. But he took off. Never saw him again. So Ibought a tent and knives and fishing gear. Spoke to an old guy who told me all about salties and how they are shit in bush terrain.

I lived there four months and the copper never saw me.

At that time there was just a dirt track. No tourists.

Heaps more happened after that of course. I left the Cape aged 13 or 14.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
09-04-2014, 03:54 AM
What the hell. Tell more later. Needs loads more blood. Seems serious but I trust the staff. Took so much blood in one arm they had to change arms.

All smiles. Smile

Banjo.
09-04-2014, 04:14 AM
I should point out that jobs and years are a mess. I was not keeping track. I do know Made in Japan by Deep Purple was big when I was on the aerodrome. Or I heard it a lot. And Fragile by Yes. Maybe Machine head? Can't remember.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-04-2014, 04:18 AM
Man, that's some fucked up story you got there. But then again, it is also a very interesting and good story, because, despite it all, you turned out OK, I guess. I mean, you are here with us, that makes you "OK".

Thumbsup

Also, thanx for sharing the story, I know we are all curious here.

Get well man.

Peace.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
09-04-2014, 06:48 AM
Write the book. You'll be on Easy Street for the rest of your life. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-04-2014, 06:56 AM
(09-04-2014 06:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  Write the book. You'll be on Easy Street for the rest of your life. Yes

Yes yes...definitely write the book! I'd certainly buy it as that is one hell of a life to read about.

Glad you're feeling a little better and your head is clearing.

Hug

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
09-04-2014, 07:07 AM
Get well soon.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.