Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: Hello from hospital. "How are you conscious?" Doctor
some people will do ANYTHING to get a day off from work sigh ShockingFacepalm

hehe

get better, hydrate! DroolingBlush

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
10-04-2014, 09:39 PM
(08-04-2014 04:14 AM)Banjo Wrote:  When one has had 29 broken bones, everything else is easy. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
11-04-2014, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 03:40 AM by Banjo.)
Big Grin

Where do you guys find these clips?

Well all the tests coming up appear to be looking for cancer of some kind. There is no history of cancer in my family I know of.

I am going to keep that to myself. No need to worry others with it. I will however speak of it here if you don't mind. I may be jumping the gun a bit, and let's hope so. But I saw the worry on the staff when I sneaked peeks.

If possible, can a mod move this thread to the "Problems" area?

And now for something completely different, hospital underpants!

[Image: 2014-04-11%2010.09.33_zpsjxds8l7f.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-04-2014, 03:46 AM
(11-04-2014 03:32 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Well all the tests coming up appear to be looking for cancer of some kind. There is no history of cancer in my family I know of.

And now for something completely different, hospital underpants!

[Image: 2014-04-11%2010.09.33_zpsjxds8l7f.jpg]

I really hope all the tests show nothing like cancer. (fingers crossed)

But hey....stylish pants Shocking Laugh out load

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
11-04-2014, 03:54 AM
I am sure I will be fine.

Cool pants indeed. If only they were chain mail....

Thanks Mr or Mrs Mod. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
11-04-2014, 05:49 AM
I've been following your thread, glad to hear they let you out and you can get back to a somewhat normal routine and no longer trapped in the hospital room.

Eat your dark green veggies, take your iron supplement.

Please continue with your story, it is quite fascinating. I will be keeping you in my thoughts in regards to a diagnosis. If it is cancer, hopefully it is an easily fixed one.

keep on, keeping on.

p.s. those are some sexy undies!! Tongue

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
11-04-2014, 06:46 AM
My story? Where was I up to?

One of the hardest issues with remembering, there is no photographic record. I never owned a camera and nobody took pics. There is a B&W photo of me aged about 7. Not much else until I was about 18.

When I was about 14 I worked moving houses. Not the furniture, the house. I used to crawl under with a car jack and jack up the house. I put bricks under it. I was paid 20 bucks a week.

The year the Police released Roxanne I was back in Melbourne. My mum had become seriously ill and I would help her out. I tried to go to a school called ERA. ERA was a school without rules and relied on students being responsible. There as a Christian school close by and I was out of control. I would walk into their classes and chat up the girls. The teachers were flumoxed.

I went there every day. The kids had no idea what was going on. At that time I did not feel a part of society.

I lasted 6 weeks. I stole a boat being made in the woodwork dept with another kid. We sailed it on a flooded river and smashed it into a tree. I nearly drowned.

6 weeks at a school with no rules. OUT!

Back when I ran from the crocodiles I got picked by Marian. She was a spaced out hippie and she and her husband would play Genesis records constantly. I began listening to the drums.....

Marian was a bit mad. I think she'd done a trip and never returned....
They would pass a bong around and fall asleep.

I was going nowhere. I needed a job and money. Their house was all drapes and dark with a parachute hanging from the loungeroom ceiling.

I had already lost my virginity when I was 9 with a girl named K. This was when I worked with the aeroplanes. She was a pilot's daughter who I lived with. She initiated it because we shared a bed. Don't ask me how she knew. At the time I did not think of it.

There was nothing else to do in the bush at that time.

Anyway one day Marian put the moves on me when her husband was out. I reckoned he'd kill me. There had already been two attempts on me, my life and the rape. The rape went pretty far and I had only juwt got away because those guys were drunk.

These incidents hurt me. Especially mum trying to kill me. As I get older I think about it more and more.

I had refused to go to the shop to buy milk. That was it. She came at me and dragged me into the yard and threw me down and sat on me and wrapped her hands around my throat. She was stronher than me but somehow I hit jer and did the bolt ober the fence.

Where did I go?? I remember muttering to myself. I was pretty angry. I went somewhere....

Oh well it is not important.

The farm in Bacchus Marsh was cool. There was a glider club and I used to love watching them. It reminded me of the aerodrome.

My only friends in those days were the dogs I'd come across at the various places. On the farm there were loads of dogs and I would take huge walks with the dogs. I used to milk the cows, work at the slaughterhouse and do the cooking. I was happy. I loved the dogs and one of the guys who worked there. Sadly he was one of the guys who shoved his hands down my pants.

Trust was difficult after that. Later when I was about 18 and was heavily into philosophy I made the decision to just be me. Not some cynical bastard. Impprtant to understand people, but still be me and be open and honest and try never to lie. Basically positive. This wws when I began working in bands.

But that is far into the future.

Where was I? Oh yeah Marian. After she began hitting on me I had to get out. I got a ride down south after leaving during the night. I never said good bye. They were cool really. They had cleaned me up.

I knew what Marian wanted. She was bored. I knew when to leave.

I am hqving trouble getting timelines together now. I am still a bit out of it. My blood count is 70. 20 more than it was but it should be 140.

I may try again tomorrow.

Are you sure you want to hear this shit? It gets really heavy when I'm 16. Full on heavy. I lost a few friends back then. People were all taking smack except me. Fuck me. Man these people were kids. Looking back now puts it in perspective. I lost a girl I worshipped because I moved for a job. I still blame myself. I screwed up. I think I told that already. I have a photo. Smile

Too tired mate. I'm gonna stop now. Its upsetting.

Banjo.
11-04-2014, 06:55 AM
I think I should go nack to the hospital.I feel bad. Really tired and having a bit of trouble.

I am gonna slp and see hw I ferl in the morning.

Cheers guys.

Banjo.
11-04-2014, 06:56 AM
(11-04-2014 06:55 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I think I should go nack to the hospital.I feel bad. Really tired and having a bit of trouble.

I am gonna slp and see hw I ferl in the morning.

Cheers guys.

Don't wait...go now! Please!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
11-04-2014, 07:01 AM
I can't remember her name.

Ok I am lewving now.

I am crying. Things are not right.

Banjo.